Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources? As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation. This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date: 08/15/2021
We are now looking for an Engineering Manager to join our engineering manager department for Metals BA. As Engineering Manager, you already have a significant track record of engineering in complex projects. You will lead the engineering work of all disciplines and manage a project team of chief engineers and designers. You will co-ordinate with customers, partners and suppliers and report to project manager. Your performance has a significant impact on the outcome of the delivery.
As Engineering Manager, you will:
- Lead the engineering work (process, layout, mechanical, piping, electrical, instrumentation, automation and civil) in plant solution projects
- Take the responsibility for cost, quality and schedule aspects of the project’s engineering
- Deputy project manager when required
- Ensure engineering according to Metso Outotec business process and Metals Processing technology requirements
- Support sales by defining engineering scopes and budgets
- Develop metals processing plant and engineering solutions
- Represent Metso Outotec Engineering towards the customer
To Succeed in this challenging role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
- 7+ years of working experience in large engineering projects
- Business and technology orientation with good analytical skills
- Ability to lead a project team, to establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Pro-active, result oriented and hands-on approach to project implementation
- Excellent co-operation skills with internal and external customers
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Capability to work under pressure
- Ability to travel
For further information, please contact Harri Vanhatalo, Manager, Engineering Manager Department, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave your application via Metso Outotec career pages by 15th Aug 2021.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2020 were about EUR 3.9 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec