Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means that many of our team members are working remotely around the world. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
About the role
We are now looking for a Finance & Administration Specialist to strengthen our finance and admin operations. This is a permanent position located in Helsinki, Finland. The position may be agreed for full-time or part-time depending on the situation of the candidate. This is a great opportunity for a future finance professional to grow and learn!
- Bachelor's Degree (or soon-to-graduate) with relevant field of study for the position
- Some work experience from similar tasks and desire to grow as a professional
- Great work ethic, ability to learn quickly and get things done
- Native Finnish speaker, with solid written and verbal skills in English is a must in our international environment
- Great IT skills and previous experience with some accounting tools considered as plus
- Handling accounts payable subledger, payments and period-end closing activities
- Managing virtual credit cards and reimbursements
- Assisting with accounts receivables management, invoice-to-cash process, customer contact and collection
- Supporting with reporting of our international subsidiaries in cooperation with our local service providers
- Assisting with human resources related and other administrative tasks (eg. vacation management, onboarding, work time management etc.)
- Office management, shipping equipment and other day-to-day administrative tasks
- The chance to work remotely with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Personal budget for home office equipment
- Co-working space membership support
- Regular online team building activities to have fun with your colleagues
- Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at the time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)
This is a great opportunity for a future finance professional to grow and learn! If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!