Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources? As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation. This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
We are now searching for Financial Controller with strong accounting experience and capability to support the local Finance team with statutory reporting activities. The Financial Controller reports to Finland AMD as part of Market Area Finance organization. Location of this position is in Espoo, Finland.
- Oversee accounting services
- On time, accurate and transparent reporting in accordance with IFRS to Group
- On time and accurate statutory accounting
- Financial and regulatory compliance (statutory filings such as FS, CIT, VAT etc.)
- Development of financial accounting and control procedures
- Safekeeping procedures for control of assets and records
- Participate in process audits, control audits, hard close and year-end audits by providing information and acting as a key counterparty towards auditors
- Participate in any country projects on a case by case basis to support the achievement of overall business targets (e.g. M&A, restructuring, investments etc.)
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant University degree (Economics, Finance, Accounting)
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Accounting expertise from large Finnish companies (in Chief Accountant or similar role)
- Deep understanding and knowledge for financial accounting and taxation
- Capability to prepare statutory financial statements and corporate tax return in Finland
- Experience on working with finance topics related to mergers / acquisitions / carve outs / divestments / other similar activities
- Technical skills are a must (Excel, SAP, BI, Hyperion)
- Hands-on & Can-do attitude + continuous improvement mindset
- Solution and development oriented with problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail but also ability to see bigger picture
- Excellent communication, collaboration and networking skills
- Commitment to internal controls and ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- English and Finnish language skills
This position does not have direct supervisory responsibilities.
We offer you an interesting, dynamic position close to the business with flexible and hybrid ways of working in a global business environment. You have continuous learning opportunities and possibilities to grow both personally and professionally.
For further information about this role, please contact Outi Mäntylä, Director, MA Finance, Nordics, firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone +358 46 922 0306.
To apply, please leave your application via Metso Outotec Careers pages by 15 July 2022. Please note that we will start interviews already during the application period, so please send your application as soon as possible.