Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Global Operations Analyst to join our global operations team at ABB Motion business area, in Pitäjänmäki, Helsinki. This is a temporary position until the end of 2022 due to a parental leave substitution. This role reports to Head of Planning&Fulfilment and Continuous improvement.
You will contribute to continuous improvement of "Customer, Cost and Cash" KPIs with superior information management. In this position, you will work in close cooperation with the operations teams on a global and local level. You will provide analytical expertise to the organization by analyzing metrics, identifying trends and opportunities, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve operational performance - and further improving our processes and systems.
- Leading Motion level community of analysts
- Working with division operations managers and analysts to provide them with framework of operations KPIs and management review tools and templates, support annual target setting
- Application management of Motion Operations Dashboard, a Motion wide BI-reporting solution
- Partnering with corporate level providers of data analytics platforms and representing Motion in relevant steering committees
- Leading roll-outs of global analytics tools such as Celonis Process Mining tool across the Motion organization
- Functionally leading a team of two junior analysts
- Performing analyses of business performance vs targets and benchmarks and proposing improvement actions
- Supporting our global business unit operations team with monthly and ad hoc analysis
- Running and improving reporting processes and tools in a consistent and transparent way
- Supporting and independently running improvement projects
- Excellence in working with numbers and "Big data"
- People skills to lead a community without direct reporting lines
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills; strong communication and networking skills
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant field of studies, e.g. engineering, management, finance, mathematics
- High-level proficiency in the use of ERP, Business Intelligence, Power BI, Excel and other relevant tools
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Ideally, you have 3 years of experience from a similar area of responsibility
- Technical expertise of data modeling, data base design development, ETL framework
- Advanced experience in SAP data models
More about us:
ABB Motion keeps the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our pioneering drives, motors, generators, mechanical power transmission products and integrated digital powertrain solutions are driving the low-carbon future for industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation. Through our global presence we are always close to our customers. We help them optimize energy efficiency, improve safety and reliability, and achieve precise control.
We offer a challenging position as part of our global operations team and an exciting opportunity to further improve a market-leading global high-tech operation. We also offer you the opportunity to develop a new position based on your background and an international and multi-cultural working environment.
Yhteystiedot: If you have questions, please contact Head of Planning & Fulfilment and Continuous improvement Pekka Pirhonen, tel. +358 50 332 3755.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: 6 - 12 kk
Haku päättyy: 26.10.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by Oct 26, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/80312063/Global-Operations-Analyst. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 14.10.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11005651
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä