Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
At Metso Outotec you will join a supportive and inclusive network of colleagues from around the world. There will always be a chance for you to learn and try something new.
This is your invitation to rise above what was possible yesterday.
Job posting end date: 08/15/2021
We are looking for a Global Process Owner, Accounts Payable to join our Global Process Owner team.
Preferred locations for the position are: Finland; Tampere or Capital Region, Lithuania; Vilnius
As a Global Process Owner, Accounts Payable your main individual tasks & responsibilities will be to:
- Provide strategic and operational direction while communicating a clear vision for the global organization. Develop and translate strategy into objectives, operational goals and process framework.
- Lead the change in Accounts Payable process with GBS (Global Business Services) across Metso Outotec functions, regions and business units
- Work across Metso Outotec to implement common standard procedures following best practices. Drive global deployment with regional and local requirements.
- Drive process transformation and make key decisions related to the Accounts Payable process while improving process quality and effectiveness.
- Maintain close connection and collaborate with GBS (Global Business Services), business units, procurement (direct / indirect), finance, IT and other business functions.
- Drive continuous, proactive improvement in AP process by harmonizing, standardizing and automating process, improve AP data utilization and reporting, identify and implement new tools to incease process accuracy and efficiency.
You will report to VP, Global Business Services
To Succeed in this challenging role we are looking for a candidate with the following educational background, experience and competensies:
- Master´s degree in relevant topic (Finance)
- Strong critical thinking and strategic planning skills with proactive mindset and attitude
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience working in multinational company
- Holistic understanding of Accounts Payable process
- Basware and SAP knowledge is seen as asset
- Experience in procurement processes is seen as an asset
- Understanding system integrations between Invoice Processing systems, SAP and other systems
- Project management skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory, skills in local language and some of the main Metso Outotec languages (Finnish, Swedish, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese) are an asset.
We offer you a challenging and responsible role in a global organization with ambitious targets, supportive culture and strong values. You will have great colleagues globally who go beyond the usual standards to help each other out, making sure that work feels more than a chore. We have a multi-cultural working environment and modern way of doing things. In this role you will also have a opportunity to widen your own professional role and competences. Hopefully we make a perfect match with you.
For more details about the position, please contact Ilkka Metsola, VP, Global Business Services, ilkka.metsola(at)mogroup.com.
Apply by sending your resume and application through Metso Careers page latest by August 15th, 2022. Please include your salary request in your application.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2021 were about EUR 4.2 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec