Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working with low-voltage transfer switches in the product management of Smart Power division in Vaasa, Finland you will be closely working with global Marketing, Sales, Operations, Research and Development teams to define marketing and operations plans for the products. Reporting to the Global Product Line Manager of Transfer Switches you will assist in the development, launch, maintenance, and profitability activities of low-voltage transfer switches globally.
- Helping to resolve customers' issues with low-voltage transfer switches
- Identifying new product development or enhancements and creating innovative solutions to meet customer needs
- Delivering training in new products to internal teams and customers
- Preparing reports on market, product and competitor activities for the sales and marketing team
- Working with others to define marketing plans and tools, while promoting sales activities
- Minimum two years of work experience. Experience in low-voltage power distribution or other electrical engineering business or product management positions is highly beneficial
- International working experience is an advantage
- Application and technical knowledge in the field of low-voltage power distribution and switching technologies are highly beneficial
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office required, SAP is an advantage
- A self-driven, collaborative, solution-focused approach with strong communication and relationship-building skills in an international environment
- A M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, also relevant business studies will be acknowledged
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must, Finnish is an advantage
More about us:
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information, contact Travis Deutmeyer, tel. +1 773 3390970 at 16-18 Finnish time (CET+1).
Työpaikan osoite: Muottitie 2 A, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 15.08.2021
Jätä hakemus: We look forward to receiving your application by August 15, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/79417476/Global-Product-Specialist (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 21.07.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä