Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Global Sales Support Engineer at ABB Oy, IEC LV Motors in Vaasa or Helsinki you will be working as a member of the Global Customer Support (GCS) team giving technical support to sales units in the field of IEC low voltage motors. You will be responsible for responding to inquiries related to quotations and required documentation. In order to be able to successfully collaborate with different stakeholders you will need fluent Finnish and English skills.
Reporting to the GCS Manager you will support local and global sales units by advising on technical options and cost-effective solutions. In this role you have an opportunity for personal development in the form of training and an opportunity for professional development.
- Providing technical and commercial support to sales units in the field of IEC low voltage motors
- Being responsible for responding to inquiries related to quotations and required documentation
- Collaboration with the factory organization, local and global sales and other stakeholders
- Providing training and assistance to entry-level team members
- Performing diagnostics and analysis to make improvement recommendations based on customers' needs
- Contributing technical details and perspectives in at various stages, and delivering technical presentations, drawings and demonstrations of complex product issues
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A collaborative and solution-focused approach, and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Fluent English and Finnish skills, both written and spoken. Other languages are considered an advantage
- You are motivated and enthusiastic, and you feel at home in a global environment
- Experience of creating CAD 2D drawings and 3D models is beneficial
- Previous experience of LV Motors technology and NX/Autocad programs is beneficial
More about us:
The IEC LV Motors Division is a global market leader focused on helping industries, cities, infrastructure and transportation increase energy efficiency. The division offers a full range of energy efficient low voltage motors, including SynRM (synchronous reluctance) motors to help customers reduce power bills and cut emissions. With rugged designs, a global footprint and application expertise, IEC LV motor solutions have a well-earned reputation of improving reliability and productivity in the most demanding applications.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information contact GCS Manager Sami Patteri, tel. +358 50 334 3620.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergin puistotie 5 A, 65320 VAASA
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 03.11.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by November 3rd, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/80371140/Global-Sales-Support-Engineer-Mechanical. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 21.10.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11018402
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä