To lead the financial administration team
Are you willing to lead professional financial administration team and develop yourself in international environment?
Kingspan Insulation is looking for Head of Accounting to lead the financial administration that carries out centrally supporting and primary administrative processes.
Your main tasks are:
Strategy and policy
- Optimizing administrative processes
- Provide administrative manuals and guidelines
Management and coordination
- Ensure the connection of the administrative processes to Kingspan's information needs at total KICE level
- Having the financial administration taken care of within total KICE
- Measuring and monitoring the administrative performance in accordance with established KPIs and or SLAs
- Ensure that the processes comply with current legislation
- Keep track of developments in relevant (tax legislation)
- Managing the employees of the financial administration
- Ensuring the right staffing and resources to ensure that the administrative processes run efficiently, qualitatively and adequately
We expect you to have B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Accounting, Financing or similar and at least 5 years working experience in finance functions (AP, AR, FA, GL, CM). You also could have experience of VAT, intrastat and payroll reporting. We appreciate your practical experience in applicable tools and applications e.g. MS Excel, SAP, Cognos and Comshare. In our international environment you need good proficiency in English. We don’t mind if you can Dutch and/or German too. We hope that your leading style is based on LEAN.
We provide you an opportunity to join our growing business, truly international community, and chance to work in team with open communication. Our office and main location for the role is in Tampere, but you work also with our colleagues in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Poland, The Netherlands, Germany and Belgium. This position is fulltime.
Interested? Please send your application together with your CV and salary request no later than Sunday the 31st of October 2021 via www.mercuriurval.fi, reference number FI-16462. If you have any questions, please contact Mercuri Urval: Hilla Sundström (tel. +358 40 015 8259) on Thursday 21st of October at 12.00-13.00 or on Wednesday 27th of October at 13.00-14.00. We will process applications during the application period and selected candidates will be interviewed by KICE on 11th of November.
Kingspan Insulation is a market leading manufacturer of optimum, premium and high-performance rigid insulation products for building fabric and building services applications. The products are intended for residential buildings, commercial buildings, new-builds and restorations. Compared to other insulation materials, the insulation boards offer the highest efficiency per square meter. They offer the simplest way to meet all the demands of a future building. See more at www.kingspan.com