At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Fortum Consumer Solutions division’s Customer Engagement & Service (CES) function is responsible for providing world class customer experience for our 2,4 million consumer and enterprise customers. Our customer service operations are located in Sweden, Norway and Finland, in five locations. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
We are looking for:
A strong colleague and company advocate who sets an example of professionalism within the company.
You are insatiably curious, kind, and empathic with an unrivaled work ethic. Your worldview is not insular, but expansive.
You are ready to do something meaningful and impactful. And above all, you love to learn and get things done.
In this role you will
- Establish and manage a team of individual contributors passionate about engaging customers through a programmatic approach to drive the outcomes developed through the Net Promoter System.
- Champion and leverage data sources such as the voice of customer, insights, and analytics, emotional and behavioral research, and customer journey mapping to fully understand our customers’ experience while focusing daily on delivering value to the company, solving customer experience problems, and realistically developing new opportunities
- Understand the matrix across product delivery, consumer insights, pricing strategy, P&L management, customer and revenue growth, and possess a unique ability to orchestrate how they all connect to create value
- Systematically collect customer feedback, prioritize, communicate with CoS ecosystem to drive change
- Ensure regular Huddles within the overall CES teams and secure implementations of improvements in the whole Customer Engagement & Service (CES) function area
- Build on insights and the voice of the customer as derived from qualitative and quantitative data (outer loop)
- Be an active and strategically contributing leadership team member in the whole Customer Engagement & Service (CES) function area
- Collaborate with business areas, business functions to ensure alignment and execution of our strategy
Location of the position can be Espoo, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo or Kristiansand.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. We offer you a Global position, with a lot of visibility. You can use all your ideation and innovation skills to further strengthen our performance in execution of our division’s strategic priorities. You will have great development opportunities in the role and in Consumer Solutions, working in cross-functional teams in an agile, creative and high pace environment with a strong team spirit. We believe the best in our people and want to foster a company culture that helps our people thrive.
- Solid higher education within relevant field, with a focus on driving data-driven and targeted experiences
- Leader of leaders - experience identifying, cultivating, and deploying key talent to drive revenue growth and process improvement
- You’re insanely curious about all things customer experience and you lean into understanding evolving business models. You are a systems thinker who embraces customer success principles and possesses the ability to see around corners and proactively addresses potential issues
- Experience in integrating data and content to increase conversion and engagement a strong plus
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to improve user experience and marketing program relevance and performance via data, testing, and learning
- Highly organized self-starter, with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action
- Influence key business partners and represent the needs of customers in all interactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Please send your application and your CV via our online recruitment system by September 22nd, 2021. For further information please contact Laila Lydersen, VP Customer Engagement & Service, Consumer Solutions, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone +47 91 51 21 61 on September 10th, between 15 - 16 CET
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.