Business Area Description
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our ca 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, Kotimaan Energia, Fortum Charge & Drive and Plugsurfing. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
Fortum Consumer Solutions division’s Customer Engagement & Service (CES) function is responsible for providing world class customer experience for our 2.4 million consumer and enterprise customers. Our customer service operations are located in Sweden, Norway and Finland, in five locations. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
We are looking for a strong colleague and company advocate who sets an example of professionalism within the company.
You are insatiably curious, kind, and empathic with an unrivaled work ethic. Your worldview is not insular, but expansive.
You are ready to do something meaningful and impactful. And above all, you love to learn and get things done.
Your responsibility areas:
- Drive operational excellence and continuous improvement across customer journey, with a focus on the global customer service and/or Invoice & Payment teams (Customer Engagement&Service, CES)
- Develop, execute and continuously improve high-value CES teams, processes and initiatives (e.g., continuous customer support, premium success offerings, customer experience efforts, customer value realization practices, digital customer experience, self-service and knowledge management, problem management and proactive support)
- Be an active and strategically contributing leadership team member in the whole Customer Engagement & Service (CES) function area
- Collaborate with business areas, business functions to ensure alignment and execution of Consumer Solutions strategy
This role can be located in Finland (Espoo), Sweden (Göteborg or Stockholm) or in Norway (Oslo or Kristiansand).
We offer you
We offer you a Nordic position, with a lot of visibility. You can use all your ideation and innovation skills to further strengthen our performance in execution of our division’s strategic priorities. You will have great development opportunities in the role and in Consumer Solutions, working in cross-functional teams in an agile, creative and high pace environment with a strong team spirit. We believe the best in our people and want to foster a company culture that helps our people thrive.
- Solid higher education within relevant field, with a focus on driving data-driven and targeted experiences
- A strong ability to think systematically and design operational processes
- Experienced at building relationships; solid communication skills that include ability to effectively articulate information to others
- Highly organized self-starter, with a data-driven mentality and a bias towards action
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to improve user experience and marketing program relevance and performance via data, testing, and learning
- Demonstrated capability in standard office and project management applications - Microsoft Office, Microsoft
- Project, Project Workbench
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience integrating data and content to increase conversion and engagement a strong plus
- Apply Lean/Six Sigma methodologies and tools to drive process optimization projects
Please send your application and your CV via our online recruitment system by September 25th, 2021.
For further information please contact Laila Lydersen, VP Customer Engagement & Service, Consumer Solutions, via email email@example.com.
Finland: To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.