Business Area Description
Do you want to be part of shaping the future of the leading electricity price fighter brands in the Nordics and beyond?
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our ca 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, Kotimaan Energia, Fortum Charge & Drive and Plugsurfing. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
- Set overall marketing strategy for all price fighter brands Norges Energi, Göta Energi and Kotimaan Energia, aiming to drive demand and revenue growth across geographies.
- Own and develop marketing and customer communication across markets and channels and optimize holistically
- Drive, motivate and inspire the marketing team members and instill data-driven and customer centric way-of-working.
- Be an active and strategically contributing leadership team member in the whole brand, marketing and e-commerce area across all brands and, in addition, in the business area responsible for our price fighter brands
- Collaborate with business areas, business functions and the e-commerce team to ensure a commercially driven and aligned full funnel marketing plan
- Ensure the marketing strategy and activities strongly supports the execution of our consumer strategy
This role can be located in Finland (Espoo), Sweden (Göteborg or Stockholm) or in Norway (Oslo or Kristiansand).
We offer you
This is an opportunity to be part of a transformation within one of Europe's largest energy retail companies. The Head of Marketing is a pivotal part of an inspiring and open leadership culture. You will be leading the marketing teams for our price fighter brands Norges Energi, Göta Energi and Kotimaan Energia and with a collaborative spirit and an open leadership style, you will empower the teams to perform at their best, ensuring a data-driven and customer centric way of working.
You will join the team at a very inspiring time.
- A genuinely nice person
- A great team builder
- An analytical strategic thinker with great execution drive
- A strong leadership track record
- Solid higher education within relevant field such as business, marketing and/or communication
- Successful experience of cross border team building and collaboration in a matrix organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and knowledge of one or more of the Scandinavian languages.
- Experienced in digital and data-driven marketing across customer journeys
Please send your application via our recruitment system online, latest September 17th. More information can be given by Niklas Angergård, VP Branding & Customer Communication, email@example.com
Finland: To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.