With over 40 years of experience, Hansen Technologies is a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems across 80 different countries with specializations in the utilities and telecommunications industries. Our Finnish business is seeking an HR professional with 3+ years of experience in the field of HR business partnering in the IT development sector, ideally in a European setting that includes Sweden and the Netherlands.
If you have experience of working with business leaders and employees on people processes, providing coaching and sparring on engagement matters, with a solid knowledge of Finnish employer obligations, then please read on!
About the Role:
- Provide policy interpretation, counselling and support for employees and managers on programmes, policies and procedures
- Coach, challenge and mentor business leaders on people issues to ensure effective performance
- Participate in the review and development of talent
- Advise managers in the resolution of employee relations and performance issues with fairness and legal compliance
- Counsel employees and leaders to develop and address performance issues through effective action plans
- Maintain the pulse of employee engagement and work closely with HR colleagues and the leadership team to address any issues impacting engagement
- Always remain aware of the internal company environment, market trends and developments within functional areas
- Engage, partner and consult with Talent Acquisition partners to secure the best talent
- Work proactively and in close collaboration with the HR Operational team to embed Oracle as our core HCM in the business
- Establish strong working relationship with the local payroll team
- Be an active collaborator and colleague in the wider EMEA HR team
- Strong, professional toolkit that is anchored in experience covering the employee value chain
- Build strong relationships based on trust and credibility
- Show empathy in your engagement with colleagues globally
- Willing to role your sleeves up and get involved in operational, tactical and strategic topics
- Have a sense of humour and a strong sense of purpose to enable the Generis business to continue its success
- Masters degree, and
- Minimum of 3-years experience as HR business partner working in the IT development sector in Finland
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders
- A team play with a customer service orientation
- Strong business acumen
- Strong facilitation and mediation skills
- Solid knowledge of HR best practices and legislation in Finland
- Fluent in English and Finnish (verbal and written)
Please only apply if you meet the minimum criteria and have the right to work in Finland.
If you would like to discuss this role, please contact Dinusha de Silva-Parker, HRD, EMEA on Dinusha.deSilva-Parker@hansencx.com
We will be interviewing as we receive candidates, and will close the position as soon as we find our ideal person, so don’t wait!