Suomen Euromaster Oy is one the country’s leading tyre and vehicle maintenance providers. We belong to the worldwide Michelin-group, the leading tyre manufacturer of light and heavy vehicle products. We offer a wide range of tyre brands as well as all tyre services, including car maintenance services. We operate throughout Finland with approximately 80 service centres and we have nearly 400 employees.
HR Business Partner
Do you want to be part of a small and dynamic HR team where you can make a great impact with your work and further develop your skills and competencies in a wide range within HR?
As our new team member, you would be working with and support our managers and employees in all HR-topics. Depending on your past experience and your motivation, the role can be tailor-made accordingly.
We know that HR handles many things at the same time, but the main focus will be in
- supporting managers and employees locally in all HR related areas
- driving the yearly HR processes according to group guidelines (e.g. personnel survey, annual development process etc.)
- analyzing employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention
- maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal standards and reduce risks related to daily management of employees
- recruiting and induction processes (including employer branding)
- helping in compensation and benefits related matters
- developing our communication by making sure we have updated information in all our employee channels as well as training our employees in different topics when needed.
In addition to these you will be participating in different group-wide HR development projects (e.g. implementing HR system) as well as making sure common guidelines are well-established and trained locally.
We believe you have
- 2-4 years of experience from HR generalist role
- experience from fast-paced organization operating internationally
- some knowledge in labor law and interpreting collective agreements
- fluent Finnish skills and good English skills, both verbal and in writing
- a relevant academic background within Human Resources Management or similar
and last but not least, a strong motivation to learn more. You are also willing to be part of building TheBestWorkplace within our industry; it requires a lot of work but at the end it will be rewarding! It will help if you feel comfortable among all kinds of leaders and you are able to act as a true change agent and a strong driver and ambassador of our People culture.
Ideally the role is based in Pori (or Tampere/Turku), but since we also have adapted the new hybrid-model, you might also work partly remotely. The role requires some travelling, mainly in Finland.
If you recognize yourself from this, please let us know about you, your background, experiences and where you’re heading! Please address your questions to HR Director Merja Laitinen submit your resume or LinkedIn profile through our recruiting system. Best time to reach Merja is on Oct 14th at 14.00 – 15.00 and Oct 20th at 14.00 – 15.00, tel. +358 400 687 212. Act fast, latest by October 31st.