HR Consultants at Greenstep build, maintain, develop and support customers in various HR matters, both strategic plans and guidance as well as operational hands-on tasks. We tailor our HR services to meet the needs of our customers and we create solutions together with our customers. In the diverse and varied job description, a HR Consultant can work e.g. as a part-time HR expert / Manager for 1-2 customers or in an interim-role working (almost) full-time for one customer.
We are now looking for HR Consultants to work for one of our clients, a Finnish technology company, founded in 2014 but has since then grown rapidly and become a global company. In this role you’ll get to play an important part in shaping the HR processes and the employee experience in a growing international company, as well as implementing a new HR solution software.
How do you know the role of an HR Consultant is your thing?
- You have a genuine desire of making customers happy and are inspired
by taking a leading role to enable your customers’ businesses
- You adapt to situations like a chameleon, with the right "color" to fit every situation
- You enjoy taking ownership and solving problems proactively
- You are able to separate what’s important and find HR priorities quickly
- You want to create clarity in HR management in growth and internationalization situations
- You can work independently, never alone, and you know how to utilize the expertise of the team
- You get excited and energized from versatile work tasks when each day is different
- You enjoy working with both operative and strategic HR matters
- You adapt to workload fluctuations and can handle occasional pressures
- You are goal-oriented and able to work towards several target entities at the same time
- Learning new things and developing your skills is inspiring to you
- You enjoy working with people and having a coaching touch to facilitate change
What kind of previous experience is desirable for succeeding in this role?
- HR experience from more than one organization, preferably from a growth company
- HR experience from a multi-country and international environment
- Enthusiasm towards tech and data and experience using HR systems, preferably Workday
- You are familiar with Finnish statutory HR matters, including payroll related matters, through hands-on experience
- You have been involved in changes in the role of an HR expert, e.g. fast growth, development projects, process design
- You have success stories to share from from creating/developing HR policies and practices
- You have gained a good theoretic knowledge from University studies
- Using English in a work environment is natural to you, Finnish and/or Swedish language is favorable
- Consulting experience is beneficial
Since 2010 when Greenstep was founded, we have grown to be a specialist organization of over 450 people, providing services in Accounting & CFO, Systems and Integrations, Analytics, Transaction, Sustainability, as well as Payroll and HR services. We work with some of the fastest growing companies in Finland and the most central reasons to our success are the experience and skills of our employees, and above all the attitude and innovative thinking. Our growth offers opportunities: we are able to develop our business, invest in ourselves and offer good and safe employments to every Greensteper, including excellent development opportunities within the company. Our specialists get to genuinely utilize their expertise in varied customer projects where they play an active role in the growth of our customers. All Greenstep’s experts work closely together, which is why we appreciate an open work environment and the spirit of achieving together!
We take great care of our employees. We offer you great equipment and benefits, a competitive salary and most importantly we make sure you have all the means necessary to develop your skills and advance in your career.
By joining our ranks, you ensure yourself interesting and challenging projects and of course wonderful colleagues. Instead of useless hierarchy and bureaucracy, we believe in the power of freedom and responsibility, and we trust people. This means that we will help you shape your path at Greenstep to get you to where you want to be in the future! That being said, no one knows it all, and all colleagues are glad to give you a hand when needed.
Interested? Take the next step in your career:
Let us know who you are and what you could do with us! We will proceed in the recruitment process and invite for interviews already during the application period so be sure to apply sooner rather than later, latest by the 28th of September 2021.
We have offices in over ten locations in Finland, additionally in Sweden and Estonia. Please let us know what location in Finland you would like to work from.
For more information about the role, please contact Kati Tuovinen on +358 50 306 6770, you can reach her during the following times: Thursday 16.9. 11-12:00, Monday 20.9. 13-14:00, Wednesday 22.9. 9-10:00, Thursday 23.9. 15-16:00.
You might also be interested in our other open position as Payroll & HR Advisor.