We are looking for a HR Manager to join our Oil Products HR team in Porvoo Kilpilahti.
Your part in Neste journey
In your role, you will
- Support Production Leadership team, managers and HR in the organization change program
- Participate in HR projects within own responsibility area and facilitate development projects and workshops based on business needs
- Provide full employee life-cycle service together with HR Specialists to our managers and employees, according to local law, collective agreements, and common practices and HR & Safety policies
- Cooperate daily with managers to coach, solve and facilitate HR related topics
You will work closely with the Neste Oil Products Production (OPP) Leadership Team, managers and HR colleagues. You will report to Vice President, Oil Products HR.
The keys to success in the position
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Experience in similar HR role or other demonstrated knowledge to ensure a swift start in the position
- Degree in human resources, business or similar studies
- Passion for people excellence and professional human resource management
- Fluency in spoken and written English & Finnish
We also value
- High integrity, attention to details and a customer-oriented mindset
- Motivated, flexible, responsible and independent approach to work
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with VP HR, Oil Products Elina Herrala, 050 458 6007, on Wednesday 9.6. during 15-17 or on Tuesday 15.6. during 15-16.
Please submit your application by June 23rd, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.