Welcome to join our beautiful journey! Nokian Tyres develops and manufactures premium tires for people who value safety, sustainability and innovative products. With our new factory in Dayton, USA, we are ready to take the next step in our growth. We offer you a chance to succeed with us, to advance your career and be the energizer we are looking for.
We are looking for an Integrations specialist for Nordics area, to join our IT organization
As part of Integrations team, you will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting of Customer integrations with our strategic partners in Finland, Sweden and Norway - strong focus on building common capabilities on Nokian Tyres’ growth journey.
- Discuss with internal business stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Customer service) integration requests and its commercial details
- Collect all the requests and make prioritization round with internal business stakeholders
- Discuss the details and cases specifics with Customers
- Prepare documentation for Customers and internal usage
- Implement new integrations, and supervise integration implementation/development activities done by third-party vendors
- Test the solution with Customers, and internally in collaboration with business stakeholders (Customer Service)
- Communicate to Customer during implementation phase to receive any feedback/questions/changes
- Collaborate with global IT team in case of complicated development/setup is needed
- Prepare reporting view for all the integration requests
- Provide production hyper care support for Customers
- Prepare handover materials for IT 1st tier
- Be ready to act as 2nd tier for production issues/service requests
What we expect from you:
- Understanding of relevant business processes and ability to design solutions for cross-functional processes
- B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum 3 years' experience on similar duties
- Ability to investigate very complicated business processes and collect all fragments into full picture
- Ability to communicate with different stakeholders (both business and technical) and receive needed information
- Ability to create backlog with priorities and follow-up it strictly/push whenever needed
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and learn new things very fast
- Ability to seek for the information, proactive approach
- Experience with data bases
- Knowledge of Oracle data base and integration products is a plus
- Experience with ERP backend functionality (Oracle EBS is a plus)
- Experience with EDI file formats and messaging protocols (ftp, oftp) is a plus
- Familiarity with IT industry standards and methodologies such as ITIL are an advantage
When working at the office, your team will be located in Nokia or Helsinki, Finland. That doesn't mean that we expect you to be there on daily basis, since we are promoting flexible and modern working culture, where working from home or another preferred place is just as fine.
Our way of working
Our talented people, energizing collaboration, and agile way of working ensure that we achieve great results together. We believe in involvement and active ownership. Nokian Tyres wants everyone to have both the power and the opportunity to influence matters and we support your professional growth. We value different experiences and competencies. They play a key role in the development of the company as well as our new, innovative solutions
Are you interested in joining our team?
Please fill in the application form with CV and salary request by 5th of September.
For further information please contact :
Daria Shadrina, Global Service Manager, Tel. +79213279690 or e-mail email@example.com, (available between September 1-5, 2021)