Come and join our a+ team! At Accountor Finago we are forerunners for the future. Development, curiosity and growth give us purpose – we really have the ambition to be one step ahead. Here, new ideas are boosted with an open-minded attitude and flexibility - we are an a+ place to work!
IT Security Manager
Do you want to help us step up our game in securing our IT environment?
What you will be doing
You will join our Business Operations team, which supports our SME business unit by boosting the development and integration of processes and systems plus overall operational excellence. You work in close cooperation with all our SME business unit companies, Accountor Finago, Apix Messaging, Ecom, eTasku and Isolta as well as Accountor Group. Together we thrive on developing the best financial management software.
Your daily routines include implementing IT security controls based on Accountor Group information security framework and offering information security support for other projects. You are in charge of improving and developing practices, awareness and co-operation related in information security in Accountor Finago. You will also coordinate, monitor and support the other companies to continuously improve their information security practices. In addition, you help with answering questions of our customers, support in supplier negotiations and offer expertise in incident management.
With these strengths you are one step ahead
You have a proven track record of understanding both the operational and technical IT security landscape and implementing appropriate controls to secure business platforms and processes. You have a risk-oriented approach and you also understand the needs of different stakeholders when planning possible security mitigations and improvements. You have a team player mentality.
You are fluent in English and Finnish.
You will benefit from having experience with
- Microsoft tools and technologies
- API and integration security
- Security architecture with modern technologies and zero trust approach
- (Risk & threat management)
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001 security domains
- Relevant information security certifications (e.g. CISSP, OSCP, Microsoft security certificates)
- Understanding of software product development even if you mainly work with business platforms.
Why join us
- You won’t be alone: having a team of 9 business operations professionals around you for ideas and feedback – not to mention the rest of our information security organisation
- We have great people here: a truly international group of professionals making top-quality work together
- Relaxed and trusting atmosphere, both at the office as well as working remotely
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
- We offer a substantial set of benefits:
- Competitive salary and a bonus program
- Your manager is there to support you
- Yearly budget for professional development
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Extensive occupational health services
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Employee-hosted recreational clubs – also virtually
Take advantage of this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
For more information, you can contact our team lead Kasper Räsänen (tel. 045 118 1018) on Tue 3.8. at 10-12 and Thu 5.8. at 14-16.
We look forward to hearing from you and your skills, so please provide your application with a salary request by Sun 8.8.2021. We will be going through applications and calling for interviews after July.
About the company
Accountor Finago (https://finago.com/fi/) is the manufacturer of the leading financial management software products in Finland and a part of Accountor Group’s SME software business. The software products are used by over 2,500 accounting offices and we serve over 120,000 companies in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Accountor (https://www.accountor.com/fi/finland) specializes in software solutions and outsourcing services for financial and HR services. The group employs about 2,350 experts in seven countries. Our mission is to help our customers use the possibilities of modern technology and digitalization in their everyday work. The group’s headquarters is in Espoo, Finland. In addition to Finland, we operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Russia and Ukraine. The turnover of the Accountor Group was 245 M€ in 2019.
You can read more about our supportive, trusting and friendly atmosphere here on our social media pages or behind #accountorteam.