At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Business Technology drives digitalization at Fortum, enabling smart solutions for customers, improved asset and trading productivity, and new data driven business models. The organization brings together technical and digital competences and solutions to help optimize Fortum's entire value chain, create excellent customer experiences and drive new sources of revenue.
You will be working as IT Service Manager within one of our application domains. This is a key role within IT service management area focusing on B2B customer related applications, including CRM, Marketing systems, Customer portals and Billing solutions. You are accountable for your own responsibility areas' service supplier management.
In your role you are accountable for IT Services performance including operational and financial performance. You will work with Business Technology, suppliers and business division staff hands on to ensure the fit for purpose IT service performance.
Main responsibility areas:
- Ensuring the overall business continuity, quality assurance and performance of the IT service.
- Ensuring that implementation of releases, change management, demand execution and continuous service improvement processes are working efficiently.
- Actively monitoring the performance of the IT Service, driving corrective actions and ensuring that all needed processes are in place and adjusted to the business needs in this area.
- Collecting and agreeing IT service improvement items for the proper impact analysis and for Continuous Service Improvement.
- Ensuring the team and selected suppliers are delivering agreed Application Management Services (AMS) to business stakeholders (according to agreed SLAs, KPIs and other service delivery targets).
- Being responsible for operational application services utilizing different platforms, application service recovery, incident management, problem management, configuration management and end to end monitoring of in-scope applications.
- Contributing to the development of ways of working to achieve world class services for our business stakeholders and users.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. We offer you a position in one of Europe's leading energy companies and an opportunity to join the change for a cleaner world. You will have great development opportunities in the role and within Fortum, working in cross-functional teams in an agile, creative and high pace environment with a strong team spirit. In Fortum, we believe the best in our people and want to foster a company culture that helps our people thrive.
This is a position where you can have direct impact to service quality, ways of working, processes and methodologies. You will be part of the Business Technology change and part of the team to make the change happen. This is a key role in ensuring Fortum's capability to provide services to our customers.
This role can be located in Espoo, Finland or Stockholm, Sweden.
What we are looking for:
- good insight to the trends in Application Management Services
- open mindset, curiosity and can-do attitude
- deep know-how and strong background in the application service management in global delivery model
- 5+ years of experience in relevant field, in addition to academic or corresponding education
- good supplier and contract management skills
- proven people management, change management and leadership skills
- experience in implementing service management processes and methodologies
- knowledge of B2B Customer applications is preferred
- knowledge of Energy industry is a strong plus
- fluency in English required, other languages are a bonus
Please send your application via our online recruitment tool by October 15th, 2021. For further information, please contact Mrs. Jaana Grönholm, Head of AMS via phone +358 50 4827553 during following EEST times: 30.9. 15:00 - 16:00, and 8.10. 10.00 - 11.00. Or via email: email@example.com.
To be selected for the position, the applicant must go through background clearance and a health examination including drug testing.