Come and join our a+ team! At Accountor Finago we are forerunners for the future. Development, curiosity and growth give us purpose – we really have the ambition to be one step ahead. Here, new ideas are boosted with an open-minded attitude and flexibility - we are an a+ place to work!
What is your superpower as a developer? Do you want to know what is ours?
We subscribe to a DevOps mindset, and work hard to streamline our Continuous Integration pipeline to make everyday development and maintenance as smooth and fast as possible. We believe in agile processes and continuous improvement! And our superpower? It is the people, of course!
What you will be doing
In this mid-to-senior level role you will be writing beautiful, elegant code in our multinational and agile team of professionals. You will develop Accountor Finago's software products, e.g. our web-based financial management software Procountor.
With these strengths you are one step ahead
- A proven track record in programming web-based software (with Java or some other equivalent programming language)
- Multiple years of work experience
- Experience of surviving some tough technical situations
- Familiarity with relational databases, SQL and some of the technologies we use (check out the list below)
- A team player mentality
- Fluent English, written and spoken
You will also benefit from Finnish language skills.
Technologies Accountor Finago uses
you don't need to know them all!)
- Java 14 back-end
- Vaadin front-end framework
- React for mobile development
Why join us
- You won’t be alone: having a team of software development professionals around you for ideas and feedback – not to mention the rest of our organisation
- We have great people here: a truly international group of professionals making top-quality software together
- Relaxed and trusting atmosphere, both at the office as well as working remotely
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
- We offer a substantial set of benefits:
- Competitive salary and a bonus program
- Transparency regarding salary ranges among various roles
- Your manager as your own personal coach to support you, your well-being and your career – with time dedicated regularly to you
- Yearly budget for professional development
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Extensive occupational health services
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Employee-hosted recreational clubs – also virtually
The salary range for this full-time position depending on the candidate’s skills and expertise is 3.600-5.300 euros. Take advantage of this opportunity to join our team to make a difference!
For further questions, please contact recruitment consultant Suneeta Kadali email: email@example.com, tel: +358 41 730 5642.
We look forward to hearing from you and your skills, so please provide your application with your CV and salary request to us. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
Please note that due to current circumstances with COVID-19, relocation matters are very complicated. For this reason, we will only proceed with applicants located in Finland for the time being.
About the company
Accountor Finago (https://finago.com/fi/) is the manufacturer of the leading financial management software products in Finland and a part of Accountor Group’s SME software business. The software products are used by over 2,500 accounting offices and we serve over 120,000 companies in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Accountor (https://www.accountor.com/fi/finland) specializes in software solutions and outsourcing services for financial and HR services. The group employs about 2,350 experts in seven countries. Our mission is to help our customers use the possibilities of modern technology and digitalization in their everyday work. The group’s headquarters is in Espoo, Finland. In addition to Finland, we operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Russia and Ukraine. The turnover of the Accountor Group was 245 M€ in 2019.
You can read more about our supportive, trusting and friendly atmosphere here on our social media pages or behind #accountorteam.