We are looking for Jr. Instrument Designer to join Metso Outotecs enrichment plant design and delivery projects. In this role, your main task would be to work with instrumentation design, as well as technical procurement and delivery control. We offer you an exciting possibility to be part in a multinational and innovative environment, allowing you to develop your professional skills and competencies through versatile and challenging tasks - and you will even get the possibility to travel abroad. If you have some previous experience in process automation, and you are interested in automation maintenance, read further and apply already today!
As an Jr. Instrumentation Designer, your responsibilities will include field instrumentation, design, technical procurement and delivery control. Your main duties will focus on design, which is why any previous experience in design is seen as an advantage. You will work closely with the whole team and especially the lead designer. In this role you will be part of international projects, especially working with projects in Russia and the Middle East.
You are offered
• An experienced team to support your development
• An opportunity to be a part of large and global projects
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Field instrumentation
• Technical procurement
• Delivery control
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Educational background in automation, instrumentation or process automation
• Relevant previous work experience in commissioning or instrumentation installing
• Fluency in spoken and in written English (skills in the Russian language are seen as an advantage)
Previous design experience is seen as an advantage
As a person you are:
• Open and honest - these are one of Metso Outotecs core values. You are open about what you are doing and whether you need help with any questions or issues.
• Proactive - you keep your team members updated and react accordingly to situations
• Ambitious and eager to learn - you are willing to learn new things and do your work tasks in the best way possible
• Start: According to contract
• Work extent: 24 months
• Location: Espoo
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Metso Outotec was created through the combination of Metso Minerals and Outotec on June 30, 2020. We are a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the minerals processing, aggregates, and metals refining industries globally. Metso Outotec is striving for a net positive impact on the planet and is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5 °C.
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15060622