We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to work at our client company Varian. You would be working in a role with building and releasing test automation, in an algorithm development team. This team is responsible for developing software for radiation therapy. We are looking for someone who has relevant technical and educational background.
You are offered
• Meaningful job in a team that works with radiation therapy planning software and advanced algorithms to help treat cancer
• International working environment
• Great opportunity to develop your skills and learn from your experienced colleagues!
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Test Automation for algorithms used for radiation therapy treatment planning
• Analyzing test results together with subject matter experts
• Maintenance of test framework
• Depending on your experience and interests, take part in other work of the cross functional R&D team
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Relevant educational background (preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics)
• Knowledge of programming/scripting languages, for example: C++, C#, Python, PowerShell
• Fluent skills in English
Relevant work experience and own projects are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
• Precise and Number oriented
• Enthusiastic to learn
• Able to work with complex and abstract concepts
• Team player
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: at least 12 months
• Working hours: 37,5 hours/week
• Location: Helsinki (Office located in Meilahti, Paciuksenkatu 21)
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Varian that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Varian A Siemens Healthineers Company. Varian is the worlds leading supplier of radiotherapy equipment and software for treating cancer. Varian Medical Systems Finland Oy designs and develops the state-of-art radiation therapy treatment planning products such as Eclipse.
Kysyttävää? firstname.lastname@example.org, Ilmoitusnumero: 15057980