Samankaltaisia työpaikkoja kuin tämä
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to work at our client company Varian. You would be working in DevOps role with test automation, building and releasing, in an algorithm development team. We are looking for someone who has some previous knowledge on those topics and is willing to learn more and develop their own knowledge and competence.
You are offered
• Meaningful job in a company that works with radiation therapy to help treat cancer
• International working environment
• Great opportunity to develop your skills
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
• Test Automation for algorithms
• Other CI&CD tasks within Azure DevOps Server framework
• Developing testing tools
• Visualization of results
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Relevant educational background (preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics)
• Knowledge of the following: PowerShell, C++, Python
• Fluent skills in English
Relevant work experience and own project is seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
• Number oriented
• Team player
• Start: As soon as possible
• Work extent: at least 12 months
• Working hours: 37,5 hours/week
• Location: Helsinki (Office located in Meilahti, Paciuksenkatu 21)
• Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Varian that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Varian Medical Systems, Inc. Varian Medical Systems, Inc. is the worlds leading supplier of radiotherapy equipment and software for treating cancer. Varian Medical Systems Finland Oy designs and develops the state-of-art radiation therapy treatment planning products such as Eclipse.
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15051686