We are looking for a Junior Developer to work with APIs for our client VR Fleetcare. This role is a good fit for a person who already has knowledge with REST API. You can be a recent graduate within the IT-field but most important is your skills and willingness to learn. Read more below and apply for the job today!
As a Junior Developer you will be joining a developer team. You will work as a part of the team developing and testing APIs. You will also be creating an API solutions to migrate the data. In this role you will benefit from back-end programming skills. This is a permanent role with great opportunities to grow as a professional and develop your skills!
• Interesting opportunity to develop your skills in a company focused on new technologies
• Support from your team
• Possibilities to grow as a professional in VR Fleetcare
As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer
• Developing and creating API solutions with your team
• Productizing with APIs
• Testing different options
• Participating in co-operation meetings
Etsimämme henkilö on
• Interest to productize APIs and towards coding (skills with C# or Java are highly appreciated)
• Knowledge and experience with REST API
• Relevant educational background (e.g. in IT)
• Fluent English skills
• Basic skills with JSON and XML
Skills with Git as well as Finnish language are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
• Willing to develop and learn new things
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: Permanent position
Working hours: 37,5 h/week
Location: Remote work
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client VR Fleetcare that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
VR Fleetcare VR FleetCare is a subsidiary of the Finnish VR Group. The rail traffic maintenance company provides its customers with fleet maintenance services. The services include fleet maintenance, modernisation projects, component services, lifecycle management and digital services, and more. With annual net sales of approximately EUR 200 million, VR FleetCare employs more than 1,000 employees. Our service network consists of ten locations around Finland.
Kysyttävää? email@example.com, Ilmoitusnumero: 15066708