Trimble offers a unique opportunity for three skilled recent graduates to join the Trimble team as a part of our Engineering Rotational Program. The location of the position is at our brand new office in Espoo. The program will start at the beginning of the year 2022. These are regular, full-time, salaried positions with benefits.
About this opportunity
In this program you will have the opportunity to use your recently gained knowledge to rotate through four different positions within different divisions, providing you vast opportunities for accelerated development. At the end of this 24-month program, you will continue your Trimble career in one of our divisions (Structures, Utilities or Forestry) in a position that best suits your interests, skills and business needs.
You will have the possibility to join 4 six-month rotations, in some of the following areas:
- Feature development
- DevOps engineering
- Machine learning engineering
- Research and development
- Front-end UX/UI Design
Rotations would include time spent in the following divisions:
- Construction/ Structures: Trimble Structures division helps construction industry to be more productive, safer, more sustainable industry through digitalization. We serve the construction industry with Tekla portfolio at the core of the construction workflow. We are a global market and technology leader in our field and transforming how construction industry works
- Geospatial/ Utilities: Trimble Utilities provides digital asset and infrastructure lifecycle management solutions for electric, water and district heating utilities. Through a broad portfolio of office, mobile and cloud software, Trimble empowers utilities in their various processes.
- Natural Resources/ Forestry Trimble Forestry offers SaaS and enterprise software to improve the productivity and sustainability of the world’s most recognized integrated forest product companies, forest managers, conservation organizations, government departments, finished product manufacturers, and the partners that connect the global forest supply chain.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have
- Recently graduated with an applicable Bachelors or Masters degree
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Growth mindset and fresh perspectives
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Interest in cloud environments and relational databases
Attitude and enthusiasm are everything!
Join us! Please send your CV & cover letter via the application form as soon as possible, by 6th of December at the latest.
We are happy to answer your questions! Contact Recruiter Laura Virkkunen, email@example.com .
Trimble | Life's Work (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbuoxq5S_M4)
When did you join the company?
I joined the company in 2019 as a software engineer in the Rotational Development Program. As a part of this unique program, I have gone through 4 versatile and interesting roles: Software developer, Test automation engineer, Software architect and Research developer being in each role for a period of 6 months. I continue to work as a research developer now.
What is best in your work?
I enjoy the engineering part of software development a lot. That includes designing software, planning the architecture, and developing solutions.
What do you do in your spare time?
I enjoy most outdoor activities such as walking, biking, playing badminton, also cooking and baking, and woodworking.
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety, and sustainability. From purpose-built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware, and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial, transportation and logistics. www.trimble.fi.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation in accordance with applicable local laws, or any other protected factor.