Laboratory Project Manager
Are you interested working in drug development at the forefront of immuno-oncology? TILT Biotherapeutics is now looking for a Laboratory Project Manager to join the team for taking novel cancer treatments into clinical trials worldwide.
TILT Biotherapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company working in the field of cancer immunotherapy. The company’s technology involves utilization of oncolytic adenoviruses for enhancement of tumor T-cell therapy and immune checkpoint inhibitors. TILT’s lead clinical agent is in Phase 1 trials in Europe and in the U.S., and additionally, it has several early-stage product candidates in pre-clinical phase. TILT has laboratory and office space in the University of Helsinki Meilahti campus area. Further information can be found from TILT’s website: www.tiltbio.com.
As a Laboratory Project Manager, you will be assisting in the management for projects related to CMC, drug supply, and clinical sample handling. In addition, you will be responsible for planning, conducting, and reporting wet lab work at TILT’s in-house laboratory. The conducted studies include, for example, stability studies and sample analyses with virological, molecular biological, and in vitro methods. You will have an opportunity to grow with the company, as clinical operations expand.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in CMC-related projects
- Drug supply chain management
- Maintaining pharmacy and laboratory manuals
- Managing the TILT laboratory, being physically present on most working days
- Executing in-house analyses/lab work
- Closely interacting with the rest of our growing team
Ideally, you have:
- Degree in the field of biology, laboratory sciences, or engineering, for example BSc, MSc, or MSc (eng.) with at least 3 years of work experience
- Experience in laboratory work, for example virology, in vitro methods, and molecular biological methods
- Fluent writing and communications skills in English
- Flexibility and readiness to act quickly, if needed
- Pro-active and punctual way of working
- Adaptability as the company grows
- Basic but proficient information technology skills
Skills and features counted in your favor:
- Experience in managing clinical samples
- Experience/knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of statistical analyses and programs (e.g., SPSS or GraphPad Prism)
- Self-leadership skills
- Good communication skills
TILT offers you an exciting working environment in an international team of experts, flexible working hours, and strong support from team members. Remote working is also possible when duties allow. At TILT, you will get competitive remuneration and benefits for healthcare and wellbeing.
To apply, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th October 2021. Suitable candidates may be interviewed and selected already during the application period. More information on the open position can be inquired from Riikka Havunen, Head of R&D (+358 40 74 99 308) on Friday 15.10. or 22.10. at 13:00-14:00.