Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for an experienced Lead Engineer at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports division in Vuosaari, Helsinki. In this position you will play an important role in the dynamic Digital Service project team which handles multiple simultaneous project deliveries. We value a self-starter, who has sense of ownership and a customer-oriented mindset. We offer the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and to be part of the digitalization of marine services in an international environment. We also offer training to support your technical skills and personal development. This role reports to Team Lead (Projects).
- Making a system layout drawing of delivered system based on contract and technical descriptions
- Defining together with the customer how to configure vessel specific interfaces and datalinks
- Creating the bills of materials for project deliveries and doing purchase requisitions
- Preparing and developing test documentation (FAT, SAT etc.)
- Supporting sales and product management teams in technical questions
- Developing processes together with other team members
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electrical, Automation or Software Engineering
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding and experience on automation and/or software customer delivery projects
- Knowledge of industrial communication buses and protocols, such as Ethernet, Modbus, NMEA 0183, OPC
- Ability to create system layout drawings by using AutoCAD, EPLAN or a similar program
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Ideally, you have experience in the marine industry, knowledge of cyber security practices and hands on experience in commissioning and designing software and control systems
More about us
ABB Marine & Ports supplies world-leading technologies that are driving the evolution of sustainable shipping. Electrical propulsion, data-driven decision support and integrated solutions for ship and shore from ABB are paving the way to a zero-emission marine industry, providing greater efficiency and reliability to shipowners, and preparing vessels to meet the demands of tomorrow. Our automation and electrical solutions are making port and terminal operations safer, greener and more productive. ABB Marine & Ports operates in 26 countries and has 2,000 employees. www.abb.com/marine
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: If you have questions, please contact Team Lead (Projects), Nina Saavalainen, tel +358 50 3324224.
Työpaikan osoite: Komentosilta 1, 00980 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: as soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 14.05.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position with a reference code FI78342370 by May 14, 2021 at https://new.abb.com/fi/uralle.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 21.04.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä