At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our ca 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, and Kotimaan Energia. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
As leads manager at Customer Acquisition and Sales, you will be responsible for leads management and a key resource for sales performance insights. This is a great opportunity to shape a new role while building even stronger customer relationships. Together with the Nordic Sales Enablement and Insights team and consumer business professionals, you will ensure that we are placing new and existing customers in the center of everything we do.
The role is responsible for ensuring data-driven and customer-centric way of working with our brands. An important part of the role includes ensuring leads availability and distribution and optimizing the leads management process. Customer acquisition and leads management is a key process for Fortum and this role is one of the most important enablers for the company’s sales performance. Our Nordic leads management system provides flexibility and opportunities to build long-lasting customer relationships.
We are looking for you who can help us:
- Ensure leads availability according to sales manager’s production plan
- Analyze leads activities performance in each brand and channels, and turn insights into actions for continuously improved performance
- Co-ownership of the Nordic leads management system
- Close collaboration with the sales organizations to deliver excellent leads management
- Close collaboration with Nordic leads management team
- Responsible for local GDPR compliance in all leads-management and local market regulations
The position will be based in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Espoo.
We offer you
- A challenging position within Fortum Consumer Solutions with great development opportunities
- Be part of a highly competent cross-functional organization, with high pace and clear ambitions – in a creative, friendly and flexible working environment.
- Opportunities for personal learning and professional development
- We are a company for the Doers – those who want to make a difference. Come lead the change with us!
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle.
- Experienced in working in a performance-oriented environment with many deliveries and a wide list of stakeholders
- SQL skills and analytical experience to make data queries to establish segmented customer leads for our sales activities
- Successful previous experience working with external partners and sales management
- Customer-centric, structured and results-oriented, and enjoys measure outcomes
- Driven by curiosity and in possession of an agile and growth mindset
- Experience from systems and processes as well as sales such as telemarketing is considered an advantage
- Higher relevant education
- Fluent English is a requirement for the role
Please send your application and your CV via our online recruitment system by August 8th, 2021. Interviews will start in August and position will be fulfilled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For further information, please contact Caroline Lie-Rasmussen, Head of Sales Enablement&Insights. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +4793261558.