Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Local Division IS Engagement Manager at ABB Oy, Process Industries and Energy Industries divisions in Helsinki or in Vaasa. Position belongs to Process Automation business area IS function. Basic mission for information management is to ensure that business has all needed information and data available as well as tools to use that in efficient, secure, and cost-effective way supporting business to harmonize ways of working with the help of information systems.
- Understanding business requirements and introducing corresponding solutions to meet the needs in close cooperation with local division management, process owners and functions
- Communicating local division needs and feedback to division and business area IS
- Being accountable for local division IS/IT/IM solution portfolio and understanding division and business area architecture, including role of local productivity tools.
- Being accountable for information security in local division and also supporting sales & marketing and operations with cyber security.
- Participating in different governance forums with ABB IS function.
- Being accountable for local division IS/IT/IM budgeting and responsible for actual costs. Understand IS/IT/IM cost structure and impact of various cost drivers to the business.
- Being accountable for efficient local implementation of global IS/IT/IM solutions and communicating local needs and feedback to business area and division.
- Coordinating support to local business managed IT infrastructure and solutions.
- Being accountable for IS end user (consumer) satisfaction.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in IS management.
- You have good social, behavior and networking skills and you're able to understand business requirements and capable to seek, find and market solutions.
- You have a helicopter view and understand portfolio thinking.
- You have experience with change management.
- You have basic knowledge about IS/IT processes and project management model.
- Ideally, you also have experience or knowledge about system project delivery and service operations (within electrification, digital and software business, automation in process and energy industries).
- Experience or knowledge about digital solutions, information security and cyber security is an asset.
- Good communication skills (both oral and written) in English and Finnish, Swedish is considered as a bonus.
More about us:
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment; digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Data centers and Food and Beverage
ABB Energy Industries is enabling safe, smart and sustainable projects and operations for businesses across the oil, gas, chemicals, life sciences, power generation and water sectors. Driving integrated solutions that automate, digitalize and electrify industry we connect our people and technology to help our customers adapt and succeed. With over 50 years domain expertise, we continue to innovate and reshape traditional approaches across the energy sector with our technologies designed to improve operational efficiency, reduce risk, reduce energy consumption and waste.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: For more information, please contact Jonas Fagerlund outside 8-28 July (on holiday), tel. +358 50 334 1257.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 08.08.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by August 8, 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/78916418/Local-Division-IS-Engagement-Manager. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 29.06.2021
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä