Nefab, founded in 1949, is a world leading global provider of innovative sustainable packaging solutions and logistics optimization services, that reduce customers’ total cost and environmental impact. We optimize supply chains for global companies in industries such as Telecom/Datacom, Energy, Automotive, Healthcare equipment and Aerospace. Nefab has 3,000 employees in Europe, North & South America and Asia. In 2020 the turnover was 600 MUSD. Owners of the group are the Nordgren/Pihl family and FAM AB (Wallenberg). Nefab is established in Finland since 1987 and we have offices in Espoo, Vaasa, Tampere and Helsinki.
Nefab Group is on a growth journey and we are dependent on high-performance people to succeed. We are now looking for a Logistics Specialist with customer service skills to join our team in Finland.
The position will be a part of the customer service team and will support the sales team in questions related to the logistics flow. As a Logistics Specialist you will communicate daily with Nefab production sites and suppliers around Europe as well as customers in Finland. To be successful in this role, you need to have experience in logistics and strong collaboration and problem solving skills. As we serve our global customers locally, you need to be fluent both in Finnish and in English.
The position will be located in Tampere.
Do you want be part of global organization and contribute to our growth journey? Apply to the position today!
- Freight bookings within Finland
- Organizing and booking international freight (incl. planning truckloads)
- Logistics flow planning for both outbound and inbound deliveries
- Coordinating transfers between warehouses
- Order handling
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- Experience in logistics
- Basic knowledge of B2B customer service
- Fluent in Finnish and English (both written and verbally)
- Some experience in working with Microsoft AX or some other ERP system
- MS office skills
- Organized and structured ways of working
- Precision with numbers and details
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to react quickly and deal with changing situations
- Teamworking skills
- Ability take the initiative
Company values and Ways of Working
Our core values are Simplicity, Empowerment and Respect. Our ways of working are characterized by Customer First, Cooperation and Communication. At Nefab you are expected to respect the environment, while putting customers first. In our global organization we cooperate and communicate, and you are empowered to innovate and simplify.
Impress us with your CV/resume and motivational letter, written in English, latest 17.5.2021. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nefab embraces diversity and equal opportunities, and therefore welcome all applications. We are committed to building teams with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.