Country: Finland (FI)
Location details: negotiable/ flexible within South Finland and Central Finland (between Jyväskylä and Helsinki)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name – people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive.
We believe diversity drives business success and is the foundation for our growth. We welcome different backgrounds and skills that enrich our community and we promote a place where we can ALL be ourselves. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Konecranes Agilon is an automated warehouse system that is used for storing and managing thousands of different components in various environments. Agilon connects information to material flow by utilizing Industrial Internet in maintenance, production and spare parts centers and their related material replenishment processes.
To strengthen our Agilon Sales team we are now looking to hire Manager, Consulting Services who will take a key role in supporting our Sales Managers operating in Finland, Sweden and UK. In this role, you will work closely with other members of our professional sales team and with your expertise in customer consulting during pre-sales and sales phases, you will ensure that our offering and solution create added-value for the customer. As our Manager, Consulting Services you will also follow actively situation on the markets to contribute to product management and help sustain competitive advantages of Agilon.
Your key responsibilities:
• Driving consultations and discussions with customers, incl. identifying customer value and improvements in customer’s business processes by using Agilon solution, planning concepts and layouts, simulating system configurations
• Defining ERP integration projects in collaboration with customers and managing projects within agreed schedule
• Coordinating Agilon implementation projects
• Training customers during Go-Live
• Identifying main touchpoints, developing customer experience, Voice of Customer and other KPIs
• Identifying potential for additional sales to further improve customer’s material flow via Agilon solution
• Analysing current status and trends as well as collecting ideas to support continuous improvement and development of Agilon product to meet existing and emerging needs of the industry
Why join our team?
Being part of Konecranes Agilon team, you will be in a position to make a deep impact on customer satisfaction and retention as well as to contribute to continuous growth of Konecranes Agilon sales. With us, you will work in international environment and with the product that has wone several awards and recognitions. Read more about Agilon from our company site (click here) and watch also customer success stories on Youtube (click here).
As a company, we are committed to developing our people and we will support you to be successful with us. Want to learn more about Konecranes and what your future colleagues have to say? Then watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AklPBQd_p0I
What should you bring?
For this role, we are looking for an analytical and proactive team-player, who has a strong knowledge of logistics and production processes in different industry segments. It’s crucial for the success, that you have both strong customer orientation and related background that helps you understand customer needs within the industry. You should also be experienced in developing and executing process improvements that are measured with Key Performance Indicators such as productivity, lead time, customer value.
In addition, we expect you to have:
• B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and professional background from Technology Industry, preferably in an international environment
• previous exposure to managing activities and tasks related to customer experience and related tools
• competence in process improvement initiatives (Lean Six Sigma Black/Green Belt certification an asset)
• experience with ERP/WMS/MES integrations, process-level knowledge
• strong decision-making ability as well as situational awareness to recognise the need for escalation and/or other action points
• good communication, presentation and negotiation skills as well as readiness to manage also discussions regarding contractual topics
• Native-level of Finnish and fluency in both written and spoken English
We also appreciate BI reporting development skills (e.g. Power BI, Qlikview) and previous experience in using simulation tools (e.g. Siemens Tecnomatix).
This role requires business travel.
If you have got inspired by the role, submit your application by August 6, 2021, at latest via the Apply -link in
For further information about the role, please contact Timo Husso, Director, BL Industry, Agilon Business by phone +358 (0)40 715 8765 or via email: timo.husso(at)konecranes.com.
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,900 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. Konecranes is committed to ensuring that all employees and job applicants are treated fairly in an environment which is free from any form of discrimination.