Do you aspire to be a key player in Global Financial Operations' management team?
Global Financial Operations (GFO) is expanding hand in hand with Valmet's new global ERP implementation to Valmet businesses worldwide. We are now looking for an enthusiastic and energetic team player to work with our global teams in advancing GFO's internal process and performance. You will manage GFO's planning and follow-up and carry out process performance KPIs and analysis on a regular basis.
Global Financial Operations is a center of excellence with 100+ great colleagues around the world. We are owners of Valmet's operative accounting and invest heavily on process harmonization and software automation. We are ambitious and passionate in developing our processes and team competences.
We are offering Manager, Process and Performance position for an experienced finance professional.
- Establish and run regular collaboration with Business lines, Areas and other stakeholders to agree targets, provide transparency to performance and control deviations
- Manage and follow-up GFO annual planning process at end-to-end all levels
- Analyze and follow-up process performance and KPIs
- Provide initiatives and follow-up to improve cost-efficiency
- Advise on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions and working with managers to put the finance view in context
- Follow-up and monitor Leap (ERP) program Hypercare phase metrics and defects
- Master's Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Leadership track record (5+ years) gained in finance positions
- Understanding and experience of developing and managing finance processes, tools and organizations preferably in publicly listed international company
- Understanding of Valmet's business model and way of working
- Excellent presentation, communication, and networking skills with ability to deliver complex messages in an effective way
- Fluent in English both in written and verbal, competence in other languages is an advantage
- Ability to work well under pressure, identify critical topics and help keep others positive and motivated
- Experience in coaching and developing team competencies and acting as a change agent
- Self-motivated leadership and ability to roll up sleeves to influence action when working across teams and functions
We offer possibility to develop your skills and make a difference in our company. You will be a part of a team of professionals, who respect each other and work well together.
If you are interested in taking the next step on your career path send your application with your CV in English as soon as possible and latest by May 16, 2021, via the link provided. Applications will be handled upon receipt and potential candidates contacted already during the application period.
Is there still something puzzling you? For more information about this position, please contact Marja Koponen, Head of Global Financial Operations, Valmet, Mobile +358 40 574 6521, 26th or 28th April 11-12 am or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.
When everything works together
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.
We build machines the size of a football field, maintain entire mills and innovate solutions to utilize renewables. Think about the scale of our work and you'll get a feeling of what kind of people we need and how they need to collaborate.
Every day there are Valmet teams around the world who share the feeling of achieving something great - that feeling when everything works together.
Join the team!