Kemira is a global company providing solutions, chemicals and expertise to water intensive industries around the world. We are committed to being our customers’ first choice by bringing sustainable value through improved product quality, better process and resource efficiency. We offer a result-oriented and collaborative culture that empowers you to drive excellence and innovation with a major impact on the future.
We are now looking for an experienced and result-oriented Manager, Sales Processes to join our global Operational Excellence development team to lead the development of global processes from sales to operations. This position is an international and cross-functional role, where you have a great chance to create strong collaboration networks globally.
Kemira is managing corporate level key development initiatives through three Must Win Battles. One of the focus areas is Sales and Sales Process Improvement. The purpose of the role is to manage and drive global customer driven sales processes to the next level to improve sales capabilities essential to Kemira strategy implementation and business success.
- Manage Sales process development and improvement projects to support their integration into current and future business architecture
- Develop and leverage data-driven business processes globally in collaboration with stakeholders
- Drive and support sales excellence outcomes by engaging employees to adopt new ways of working in line with organization KPI´s
- Apply change management strategies to drive the implementation of the key change initiatives and faster employee adoption
- Manage training and deployment activities and continuous development of the learning concept
- Support further development and implementation of Kemira’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
What we offer:
Exciting and challenging role to drive and impact on Kemira Sales Process development and deployment globally in the very concrete manner.
What you need:
- Excellent understanding of Sales related processes, Customer Relationship Management solutions and their interconnections to the other processes
- Experience in driving change in an international and multicultural organization in matrix structure
- Good communication skills and ability to influence, convince and engage people from all levels of the organization as well strong can-do-attitude
- Strong interest to develop and utilize digitalization, and capability to simplify complex issues
- Strong project management competences
- Flexibility for international traveling, and fluent written and spoken English language
This position can be located in Helsinki, Gdansk, Atlanta or Shanghai.
Please apply with CV, cover letter and salary request by August 15, 2021 via kemira.com/careers. For more information, please contact Katja Rosenberg, Senior Manager, Sales Excellence by phone +358 40 567 0617 on August 3rd, 2021 between 10.00 - 11.30 (EET) or on August 9th, 2021 between 16.00 - 17.00 (EET).
Kemira is an equal opportunity employer.
Kemira is a global leader in sustainable chemical solutions for water intensive industries. We provide best suited products and expertise to improve our customers’ product quality, process and resource efficiency. Our focus is on pulp & paper, oil & gas and water treatment. In 2020, Kemira had annual revenue of around EUR 2.4 billion and around 5,000 employees. Kemira shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.