Are you looking for new exciting challenges in EMEA Supply Chain Do you have a can-do attitude and excellent teamwork skills ?
Valmet Technologies EMEA Operations unit are now looking for a talented, hard-working Material Manager to join our team to manage and develop Valmet owned inventories. This is a one-year fixed term position.
As a Material Manager, your areas of responsibility are:
- Management of global inventory policies including execution
- Supporting for customer consignment inventory and Valmet owned field inventory management
- Supporting for inventory control in EMEA locations
- Participating in Valmet level material management activities to optimize inventory levels and minimize excess and obsolescence
- Establishing transparency of service-related inventories
- Reporting inventory trends and including central and field stocks
- Reviewing material selection periodically and control key materials and parts for services
A key deliverable of this role is to support that financial results for the EMEA business operations will meet or exceed targeted levels of inventory levels and trends.
In this role, you report to Director, Supply Chain and Quality, EMEA, you'll be based in any major Valmet location in Finland or Sweden and have the willingness to travel within the EMEA area.
A suitable candidate should have a University degree in Business or related field and approximate 2-5 years applicable experience at least partly in international company and managerial position. We value ability to quickly gain a deep understand of business processes and understanding of best practices in material management processes.
You should be able to work in multicultural matrix type organization in rapidly changing environment and have excellent communication skills and fluent language skills, both written and verbal in English is a must.
To succeed in this role, you will also need:
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems with experience with ERP and Valmet reporting tools a plus as well as MS Office tools.
- Solid analytical skills
- Proven ability to implement strategies, develop networks and build teams.
- Communication and relationship management skills.
- Strong influencing skills across organizations and cultural boundaries.
We offer you a challenging position and a great opportunity to influence the success of the service EMEA Operations business. The position belongs to EMEA area organization, which is the biggest market area when measured by our business volume. The area comprises Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Africa and employs currently over 1700 employees.
Our working environment is team-oriented, international and inspiring. We encourage and value an innovative culture that suits development minded people who enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of opportunities!
For more information, please contact Harri Allonen, Director, Supply Chain and Quality, EMEA by mail email@example.com or by phone +358 40 5151263.
If you meet the requirements and this sounds like the right place for you, please send your application via Valmet Career pages immediately, latest on 19th September 2021. We will start processing the applications as they come in.
Valmet Finland is a non-smoking workplace.
When everything works togetherValmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers