Maillefer Extrusion Oy is developing and strengthening the Engineering team.
This is a full-time position and located at Vantaa, Finland.
As a Mechanical Engineer your main tasks include designing, engineering and developing components and equipment to our model lines and customer tailored pressure vessel equipment. You will also support engineering team in operational improvements and documentation as well as in troubleshooting when necessary. In this position, you will also have the possibility to occasional travelling.
At Maillefer, you get to work in an international environment where everyone is valued. We support our people in the constant learning and development.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Structured on boarding to our technology
- Support from surrounding teams
- Competitive employee benefits including f.e. bicycle benefit
What we expect:
- Relevant Education f.e. Bachelor / Master of Science (Eng.) or equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge of design programs such as Autodesk Inventory/Autocad
- Excellent skills in English and at least basics in Finnish
What we value:
- Other language skills are seen as an asset
- experience in using IFS (or other ERP Systems)
- At least one to two years’ experience in machine workshop or machine engineering
Interested? Read more about us.
or additional information or any questions, please contact either Engineering Manager, Process Equipment, Mr Pekka Kurkinen email@example.com +358405215220, Or Director, Project Engineering & Quality , Mr Lars Gestranius firstname.lastname@example.org +358400218540
Please send your CV and application by 30.September 2021 via the link below – we will be interviewing candidates already during the application period.