Come work for the innovative market leader Vertaa.fi: The first comparison website that has gained access to Google shopping in Finland!
Do you tick all these boxes?
- Undergraduate degree work and thinking level;
- You adhere to our manifesto norms and values;
- Experience with bid management and feed management software;
- At least three years of experience as an online performance marketer;
- Good knowledge of the Finnish (native) and English language, both spoken and written;
- You live in Helsinki or surrounding area;
We tick all these boxes:
- Opportunity to develop your skills as experienced online marketeer in an International organization (we operate in Finland, The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany);
- Become one of the first Finnish marketeers with excellent Google Shopping skills;
- A good salary and an Apple MacBook;
- You work in a young and energetic team in an open and flat organization;
- You will be given a responsible and independent full-time position;
- You work in a pleasant workplace, close to the center of Helsinki;
- Lunch benefit;
- Celebrating good results every quarter;
You will be responsible for your own group of clients (Power, Telia, XXL, Gigantti, Verkkokauppa.com), to take the paid campaigns (Google Ads, Google Shopping and Bing campaigns) to the next level. It's up to you to find out how you can increase the number of consumers converting at our client websites by deep diving into the data and taking action.
Who are we?
We dare to say that at Vertaa.fi we’re operating at a high online marketing level. To give just one example: Vertaa.fi is the first comparison site that has gained access to Google Shopping in Finland after CSS’s were allowed in. Next to being a front-runner our online marketing department works with yearly budgets of millions.
Once you have started, you will work with us in an ambitious, cheering and hardworking team in our Helsinki office.