Modeling Specialist - Helsinki
Sponda is one of Finland's largest real estate investment companies specializing in commercial properties in Finland's largest cities. Sponda's business concept is to own, operate and develop office and retail properties into environments that promote our clients' success. More information: www.sponda.fi
Together with our client Sponda, we are looking for a qualified candidate to join their Portfolio Management team as Modeling Specialist, mainly focusing on financial modeling for business plans and Excel template automation. The role involves interacting closely with asset management, finance, leasing, and development teams.
- Perform financial modelling and analysis required to evaluate Business Plans of assets Sponda owns. Ensure output accuracy
- Support automation of various Excel templates (VBA coding)
- Overall support for the Portfolio Management Team
- Minimum 3 years of extensive underwriting modelling experience in real estate investments
- Understanding of DCFs, real estate investment KPIs, and waterfalls
- Strong financial modelling skills with an ability to modify existing models
- Attention to details
- Great team player with willingness to help other team members
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Investor mindset
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- Experience in the Real Estate Private Equity industry
- Experience with VBA coding and Excel template automation
At Sponda you need to be proactive, collaborative, and ready for change. In addition, you need to pay great attention to details and are committed to meet deadlines. The company offers opportunities to learn, grow and develop professionally. Sponda's official language is English, with several international team members within the Portfolio Management team.
Are you interested in this opportunity? More information about the position and the recruitment process is given by Eilakaisla's Senior Consultant Jaana Kesäläinen-Ruohola, tel. 030 6090 513 on Thursday 22nd April at 14-15.
Please send your application with your CV and desired salary level no later than 30th April.2021 to https://www.eilakaisla.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat