Business Area Description
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Fortum Consumer Solutions division’s Customer Engagement & Service (CES) function is responsible for providing world class customer experience for our 2,4 million consumer and enterprise customers. Our customer service operations are located in Sweden, Norway and Finland, in five locations. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
We are one of the most important sales channels and our role in delivering outstanding sales performance, with excellent customer experience and retention is key to our division’s success. You have a key Nordic role executing Consumer Solutions strategy in our Customer Service organization, focusing on delivering sales budget. You will work closely with several different (mainly internal) stakeholders and our own Customer Service operations to secure driving prioritized initiatives, utilizing & sharing knowledge and best practices efficiently and collaborating in order to maximize the potential of a large organisation. We want to be smarter, faster and better, day by day.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure sales targets are met by taking our sales strategy into action
- Analyze our sales performance and the underlying reasons if deviations from target
- Secure best practices and methods are developed, shared and harmonized between countries and brands with excellent customer experience
- Active search for new sales/retention opportunities; how we can bring even more value to our customers and company
- Lead & facilitate a network of sales managers, coaches, team leaders etc. to test & implement different sales methods and concepts
- Drive value enhancement to further strengthen the engagement of our products and services
You will be part of Nordic CES Customer Service Leadership team and also Nordic Inhouse Sales Team and you will report to Head of Customer Engagement and Service. The role is a manager position, without direct reports. Location of the position can be Espoo, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Oslo or Kristiansand. Role requires good use of digital collaboration tools as well as flexible traveling in the Nordic countries, all locations.
We offer you
We offer you a Nordic position, with a lot of visibility, in one of Europe’s leading energy companies. You can use all your ideation and innovation skills to further strengthen our performance in execution of our division’s strategic priorities. You will have great development opportunities in the role and in Consumer Solutions, working in cross-functional teams in an agile, creative and high pace environment with a strong team spirit. We believe the best in our people and want to foster a company culture that helps our people thrive.
- Minimum five years of experience from contact centre and/or sales leadership position, (i.e.. from insurance, telecom, retail)
- Proven track-record of leading sales via large and fragmented organization
- Analytical, data driven, curios
- Customer centric and commercial capacity
- Proactive approach with capability to prioritize, drive and complete initiatives with persistence and stamina
- Capability to make a change, even if without direct management responsibility
- Excellent collaboration, communication and networking skills
- Self-driven yet a true team player
- Fluent in at least one Nordic language and English
- Higher relevant education
Please send your application and your CV via our online recruitment system by August 8th, 2021. Interviews will start in August and position will be fulfilled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For further information please contact Tommi Rautiainen, Head of Customer Engagement and Service, on Thursday 5th of August. Mobile +358 40 752 3022.
Note: due to summer holidays, we might not respond to you before later in August.
For contact with Swedish union representatives in Fortum, please call +46 8 671 70 00.
Fortums Akademiker: Per Kenttä
Unionen: Birgitta Henriksson, Torbjörn Graf