At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a European energy company providing our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With around 20,000 professionals and activities in more than 40 countries, we have the competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. We strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity and continuous improvement. Do you want to take an active role for a cleaner world? Come lead the change with us! www.fortum.com
Fortum Consumer Solutions is the leading consumer business in the Nordics. We are offering our ca 2.4 million customers energy related services across several well-known brands, such as Fortum, Hafslund Strøm, NorgesEnergi, Göta Energi, Kotimaan Energia, and Fortum Charge & Drive. Through strong cross-functional collaboration, sustainability focus and agile and lean working methods, we strive to make our customers’ increasingly digital lives easier with our services.
We in Fortum Consumer Solutions are now looking for an Offering and Customer Concepts Manager to join Business Unit Kotimaan Energia. The Business Unit is part of Consumer Solutions’ Energizing Business Area and responsible for executing Fortum’s consumer strategy and delivering profitability and operational results in line with set targets in electricity retail and related services business in Finland.
Your key responsibilities include:
- End-to-end responsibility of customer offering and related processes ensuring customer centricity in everything we do
- Developing customer needs driven, simple and scalable service offerings in line with agile business exploration and service design methodologies
- Lead and participate various different development projects with the main focus on digital services
- Proactively ensuring that all offering processes support scalability, simplicity and high customer satisfaction
- Contributing to development of customer concepts and programmes to drive enhanced customer value
- Closely collaborating with key functional stakeholders to improve customer value and NPS
- Close collaboration with Offering & Customer Concept Managers and other relevant stakeholders in other geographical markets to leverage scale, accelerate development and share learnings
In this role you will be part of the Kotimaan Energia Business Unit management team and report to Head of Business Unit Kotimaan Energia.
We offer you
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Consumer Solutions. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle. We offer you a position in one of Europe’s leading energy companies and an opportunity to join the change for a cleaner world. You will have great development opportunities in the role and within Fortum, working in cross-functional teams in an agile, creative and high pace environment with a strong team spirit. In Fortum, we believe, want and expect the best in our people and foster a company culture that helps our people thrive.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience from business development, service design, product management or similar type of role from industry, agency or consultancy and preferably from consumer business
- Customer-centric thinking, knowledge and experience of agile business exploration, service design or similar lean service development methodologies
- Capability and experience to independently run end-to-end offering and process development projects with continuous improvement always in mind
- Commercial mindset and good business acumen
- Hands-on, proactive working style with solid communication and excellent collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Finnish and English as working language, both written and spoken
- Relevant academic education, e.g. M.Sc. in Engineering, Economics or Humanities & Social Sciences
Please send your application including salary request and your CV via our online recruitment system by 26th of September, 2021.
For further information please contact Tuomas Åhlman, Head of Business Unit Kotimaan Energia, mobile +358 41 452 67 76 on Tuesday 14th September 13:00-15:00 or Wednesday 15th September 09:00-11:00 (EEST).