Dispelix Oy is an internationally recognized company, specialized in augmented reality display modules and waveguides, with our own self-developed unique methods of making the best see-through displays available on the market. We were recently listed among the most promising startups in the world by Bloomberg, being the only company from Finland on the list. Dispelix Oy was founded 2015 and is a fast-growing company with 70+ employees. We have three locations now including offices in Joensuu, the Head Quarters in Espoo and Dispelix USA Inc in the United States.
Office & Logistics Coordinator
We are looking for an energetic and effective Office & Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Espoo. You will assist Dispelix management and other teams in their daily tasks as required. You will be supporting our sales team with quotations and in charge of related shipping and logistics. In this role, you will help ensure the office runs smoothly and assist with planning and organising company events. You will also be in charge of development and maintaining a purchase order system.
- Administrative tasks as required to daily office functions
- Handling orders and deliveries
- Supporting with travel arrangements
- Helping with planning and organizing events
- Developing and managing purchase order system
- Handling quotes, purchase orders and invoicing
- Participating in office space planning and solutions
- Support with internal communications tasks
- Other supporting tasks
To successfully contribute in this role you would find yourself as:
- Fluency in Finnish and in English
- Talent for paying attention to details and being accurate with data
- Good organization and prioritizing skill
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Experience in logistics functions is considered beneficial for the role
You should have good communication skills, open attitude and courageous mind so that you can successfully fill your position. Fluent spoken and written in both Finnish and English is required.
We offer an exciting international work environment and a highly talented world-class team beside you. We encourage and support each person in our team to develop themselves for future challenges. The position is full-time and starts immediately or as agreed.
Come and join our growing team on the leading edge of a rapidly growing augmented reality industry!
Apply by sending your Cover Letter and compact CV and a salary request latest 20.06.2021
We will fill the position as soon as we find a suitable candidate!
Nina Nystén-Forth, HR Operations Specialist +358 505 377 447
Available: Monday 14th of June between 14.00-16.00 and Tuesday 15th of June between 9.00-12.00