Your main tasks include:
- Responsible for the entire back office
- Financial administration of all the entities in Nordic; acting as an active support expert between Group’s own Financial Center and 3rd party service providers
- General administrative tasks for the smooth collaboration with partners in all in countries
- Data management in the company's internal CRM tool
- Daily contact and support of sales colleagues in the field in Nordic
- Management of HR topics
- Support and participation in the organization and planning of congresses and customer trainings.
What you bring with you:
- To run a back office independently and on your own
- Expertise in wide variety of financial administrative tasks (invoice/cost approvals, managing payroll process with local service providers, budgeting, monitoring the sales and cost development)
- Customer orientation and communication skills
- Very good MS-Office user knowledge
- Fluent in English, skills of languages of Nordic region an advantage
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job in an international and diverse company.
- Attractive employment conditions in an innovative and dynamic environment
- A great company culture, based on respect and comradeship.
- An opportunity to contribute to a better, healthier world in collaboration with colleagues, who are passionate about what they do
Don't hesitate to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by September 22nd, 2021.
Do you have any questions? Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org