Inha Works Ltd is a producer of Buster, Yamarin & Cross boats. We are part of the Yamaha Motor Group, the global leader in marine products. Our key markets consist of Finland, Sweden and Norway. Our products are also sold in many other European countries. Inha Works’ own factory is in Ähtäri and our head office is in Raisio.
We are now looking for an
to strengthen our Operations team. The position will be based in our HQ in Raisio or factory at Ähtäri and will report to VP, Operations.
Your main tasks will include:
- Engine demand forecasting and follow up
- Component and raw material demand forecasts for suppliers
- Analyzing and simulating cost structure
- Running the sales and operations planning process
- KPI collection and analysis
- Support the operations development projects
To succeed in this position, you are expected to have:
- Relevant job experience with suitable background
- Systematic way of working and ability to interpret figures and facts
- Skills in reporting systems (PowerBI especially) and Excel. SQL knowledge seen as an advantage
- Natural interest towards manufacturing and data crunching
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communications skills in English, Finnish is seen as an advantage.
Joining our team, you will have:
- Opportunity to work with leading boat brands in Nordic countries
- Future growth potential
- An enthusiastic team and positive professional environment
- Opportunity to develop and improve the best-in-class boats
- A modern workplace environment
For further information about the job and responsibilities, please contact VP, Operations Tomi Juhola on Thursday 9th of September at 5 pm – 6 pm, Thursday 16th of September at 3 pm – 4 pm or Thursday 23rd of September at 9 am – 10 am, mob +358 44 033 8639. Please send your application and cv together with your salary request by Sunday 26th of September via www.buster.fi/open-positions.