Recticel is an international industrial player making an essential difference in daily comfort for everyone. Relying on our competences, our profound expertise in the transformation of polyurethane chemistry, we are committed to providing responsible answers to the various challenges and needs of our time, and to creating shared value for Recticel and society. Our core portfolio is organised around two application areas: Engineered Foams and Insulation.
Recticel is present in 19 countries on 4 continents and has a workforce of about 3,556 worldwide (excluding minority stakes in joint ventures). In 2021 Recticel achieved consolidated sales of 1,032.8 MEUR. Recticel is listed on the EuronextTM stock exchange. To learn more visit www.recticel.com.
We are looking for a Plant Controller to support Kouvola plant’s business decisions by providing accurate and timely financial information and analysis, both towards the local management as well as the group.
As a plant controller you are the sparring partner for the local management. You will be in close contact with operational management and will need to have a good understanding of the business and the business processes. You will focus on the operational performance of the plant, but you will also be the point of contact for the local commercial people on sales margins and standard cost prices. You will report on the full P&L of the Kouvola plant. Key tasks in this role are:
- Perform the monthly financial closing and reporting to local plant management and to group
- Taking the lead in the yearly budgeting process
- Being the sparring partner of the local management team
- Follow up of the trade working capital items (trade receivables, trade payables and inventory)
- Support internal and external audit with information and guidance of process flows.
Organisation and Key Stakeholders
Key stakeholders are the operational management at the plant and group finance in an international context. You will report to Operations Business Line Controller, Eric Brutsaert, located in Belgium.
Work experience, competences, and achievements expected in this role
To succeed in this position, it is expected:
- you possess a master’s degree in economics or commercial sciences or equal based on experience.
- have 3 – 5 years working experience in controlling preferably in a global business environment in industrial project or manufacturing business
- full proficiency in Finnish and English, both verbal and written
- You have technical knowledge and experience in
- Finance and controlling, accounting knowledge (IFRS/Local GAAP)
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP and BI is a must
Personality, behavior, and skills needed to succeed in this role
You are eager to learn and are flexible for changes. You are down to earth and open minded. Strong stress tolerance will be needed, you are effective in working under pressure. You are disciplined in your work and in it a matter of honor for you to meet the deadlines.
What do you get?
This is a role with wide and varying responsibilities, and you will play an important role in plant success. You would be working in a truly international company in a strong development stage which would provide you a potential for future personal development, supported by the company.
A competitive compensation package will be provided, as well as partial possibility to work remote.
Want to know more?
Call Arespartners´ Senior Consultant, Vesa Hilevaara, tel: +358 44 057 9570, available August 9th at 15:30, August 11th at 9:00 and August 15th at 9:00.
Please send your application and CV no later than 21 August 2022.