Maillefer Extrusion Oy is developing and strengthening our Factory Systems Team at Vantaa, Finland.
As a Plant Definition Consultant you will be using and facilitating the cable manufacturing know-how of Maillefer’s organization and network of experts to fulfill our customers´ wishes for their factory projects.
You will plan project schedules and activities. You will present technical solutions and technical reports directly to our customers. You will participate in the project implementation phase as a technical advisor for the customer, and you may be assigned to lead certain fields of the project.
At Maillefer, you get to work in an international environment where everyone is valued. We support our people in the constant learning and development.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Structured on boarding to our technology
- Support from surrounding teams
- Competitive employee benefits including for example our own gym and bicycle benefit
What we expect:
- Bachelor / Masters of Science (Eng.) or equivalent relevant education
- At least seven years of relevant and progressive experience
- Experience in manufacturing machinery and equipment
- Ability to generate and modify technical drawings (2D/3D)
- Ability to write technical reports
- Have the ability and desire to facilitate stakeholders in projects eg. equipment suppliers, engineers, consultants
- Ability to organize and lead in meetings and video-conferences
- Fluency (written and oral) in English and at least basic competence in Finnish
What we value:
- Project management skills
- Other language skills are an asset
- Previous experience in the cable industry
Interested? For additional information or any questions, please contact:
Plant Definition Consultant Mr Tapani Savolainen email@example.com +358 44 592 0682
We will be interviewing candidates during the application Period, so do not hesitate to send your CV and application letter by January 30th 2022 via the link below.
Additional information about the position:
The salary range for this position depends on the candidate’s education, experience, skill set and seniority. The candidate chosen must be eligible to work in Finland and able to start in this position during Q1/2022. In this position possibility to remote work (in normal circumstances) is approximately 20% working time and position requires (in normal circumstances) occasional travelling at our customers.
What it is to work at Maillefer?
See the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Of5xLiat8