Would you like to take this opportunity to influence the industry towards a more responsible use of the world’s natural resources?
As a newly combined company Metso Outotec creates a unique workplace. Combining the strengths of two companies we offer stronger platform for growth and innovation.
This is your opportunity to join the positive change.
Job posting end date: 02/13/2022
At Metso Outotec Flotation Product Group (PG) is responsible for Flotation business performance and business development. Within Flotation Product Group, Technical Sales Support team is responsible for supporting Flotation PG in own development projects, supporting MAs technically and commercially in strategic sales cases and training MAs sales.
We are looking for
Process metallurgist for Flotation Product Group products and technologies
Job location is in Finland
We have currently several active product development projects that need metallurgical support, onsite and offsite.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Providing metallurgical support for PG internal needs
- Technical sales support of Market Area (MA) sales teams
- Support with equipment selection and circuit sizing
- Support in definition of Process Guarantees
- Contribute to product portfolio improvement and/or in developing new products
To succeed, you need
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in minerals processing/metallurgy or similar
- Preferably 5 or more years of experience in flotation
- Ability to conduct flotation tests
- Experience in application of process simulation & design software tools (e.g. HSC Chemistry).
- Good and proactive team work skills in an international multi-location organization;
- To be willing frequently to travel abroad for short assignments
- Fluent written and spoken English skills.
If you got intrested, please submit your CV and application with salary expectation through our recruitment system. For more infromation about the role and responsibilities please contact the recruiting manager Nikolai Vatanski, Director, Flotation Technology, tel. +358 40 480 3838 or by email email@example.com.
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, metals refining and recycling industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change. Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science Based Targets. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies. Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2020 were about EUR 3.9 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki. mogroup.com, twitter.com/metsooutotec