Are you passionate to lead process development and other development projects within procurement?
Our team is managing the development of the Supply & Category Management (S&CM) function within the Pulp & Energy business line. The S&CM function manages all supply chain related activities like for example purchasing, delivery supervision, logistics and supplier quality.
Our team consists of 6 persons located in Tampere and Gothenburg working with development of applications, supplier quality, reporting and processes. The team is however supporting all locations globally and your office can be any of our major locations in Finland or Sweden.
We are now looking for a Procurement Development Specialist and in this global role you will be responsible for process development within Pulp & Energy's Supply & Category Management. Work duties among others are to:
- Carry out process development activities and projects to ensure improved process performance.
- Proactively support process owners in development activities.
- Be responsible for Supply & Category Management's process updates in Global Management System.
- Liaise with process owners across different functions, for example engineering, project management, quality etc.
- Provide coaching and training for the organization within own responsibility area.
- Lead or participate in the development of the procurement function.
- Collect lessons learned, identify continuous improvement opportunities and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders.
We want you to be successful in this position and the following qualifications will help you in that:
- Relevant work experience within process development and change management.
- Ability to lead and/or collaborate with others.
- Problem solving and development-oriented mindset.
- Good influencing skills to inspire and motivate others.
- You like to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships to gain support and achieve results.
- Capable of managing multiple conflicting priorities.
- Experience from working in an international business environment.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to take part in the development of our function and to collaborate with the supply centers across the globe. The position includes a wide variety of tasks which will give you interesting and stimulating work days, with good possibilities to develop both personally and professionally.
You would join a small but committed team of experts sharing the same vision, to improve the supply chain operations by streamlined processes and efficient utilization of applications.
Did we catch your interest? Join our team and submit your application with your CV and salary request latest by May 15th, 2022. We are reviewing applications already during the application period.
For additional information, please contact Joakim Ilvered, Director Procurement Development and Supplier Quality, SCM, tel. +4631501462 or email@example.com .
When everything works togetherValmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork.Join the team! www.valmet.com/careers