ANDRITZ Oy is looking for a Procurement Director to Recovery and Power –division. You will be responsible for the supply chain of the complete Recovery Island projects globally. You will closely co-operate with sales finding the winning solution for customer needs and executing the concept in project phase. Your tasks include developing global supplier network, divisional procurement strategy, competencies of your team and follow up of global market trends. In addition, you will be part of the global Supply Chain Management (SCM) team driving and executing also global SCM strategies and processes.
Preferred location is Varkaus, other ANDRITZ Oy locations can be negotiated.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Drive divisional supply chain for entire project life cycle
- ensure cost competitive, reliable and sustainable supply chain
- closely follow market trends, division spend, supply chain KPIs
- optimize and harmonize working methods across the locations
- promote attractive and balanced work environment
- manage and develop cross cultural and remote teams
- foster close collaboration with other ANDRITZ locations.
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Master’s degree from a relevant area
- minimum 10 years experience in Supply chain
- experience of leading people
- profound understanding of international procurement, supplier collaboration, trade rules and project business
- experience in team leadership role
- results-oriented, metrics-driven mindset, proactive contribution to strategic discussions
- excellent negotiations and communication skills
- fluent English skills, both written and verbal.
In this role we offer you:
- Position with high level of flexibility and independence
- international working environment in a globally leading technology company
- possibility to develop and improve our solutions and way of working
- personal development opportunities
For further information about the position please contact Jaakko Jäntti, VP Global Operations, Recovery and Power Division, +358 40 860 6315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by October 24, 2021.
ANDRITZ Oy is a leading global supplier of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, and stock preparation. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy offers biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy production. ANDRITZ HYDRO Oy, located in Tampere, delivers systems, equipment, and services for hydraulic power generation. The number of employees of ANDRITZ companies in Finland is approximately 1 400. The Centers of Excellence are located in Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Varkaus, and Tampere. The Headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy owns subsidiaries Savonlinna Works Oy and Warkaus Works Oy. The company is owned by ANDRITZ AG of Austria.
ANDRITZ Oy as an employer offers you varying challenges, freedom of planning your own work, and development opportunities in a fast-paced international technology company. We all are highly qualified professionals proud of what we do, committed to our success, and believe in our future. You will be surrounded by a positive team spirit and supportive colleagues willing to cooperate, share knowledge, and learn together. Fulfill your potential - come and join us!