Building amazing products starts with investing in people. Nokian Tyres develops and manufactures premium tires for people who value safety, sustainability and innovative products. With our new factory in the U.S, we are ready to grow. Are you? Come join us in our beautiful journey.
We’re looking for you, a Procurement Manager, to work in our global Procurement team
We are seeking motivated professional to join the Procurement team in Nokia responsible for local purchasing and sourcing activities for selected indirect categories such as MRO, Facility maintenance, PPE, etc.
You will be executing local sourcing, tendering and contracting activities and managing operational purchasing activities for our factories at Nokia. In addition, you will be responsible of developing and automating purchase to pay process together with Procurement development team.
- Manage and execute strategic procurement in local indirect purchasing categories and manage local operational purchasing
- Lead and execute sourcing and tendering activities, category and supplier development initiatives as well as continuous improvements to ensure Purchase to Pay automation, optimized TCO and other set targets
- Negotiate contracts and approve new suppliers
- Closely cooperate with key stakeholders such as Maintenance and Production
- Manage and develop supplier base and measure supplier performance
- Manage and mitigate risks within the category
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 year´s experience of Procurement manager tasks
- Experience of technical materials and services sourcing/purchasing in industrial environment are seen as an advantage
- M.Sc. or B. Sc. degree in relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of procurement processes, tools, and methods
- Excellent negotiation and contractual skills
- Good leadership skills in direct and matrix organization as well as collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work in changing business environment and capability to handle multiple priorities while delivering results
- Strong analytical skills and development mindset
- Fluent English (Finnish language is an advantage)
The Procurement Manager reports to Vice President Group Procurement. When working at the office, your team will be located in Nokia. That doesn't mean that we expect you to be there on daily basis, since we are promoting flexible and modern working culture, where working from home or another preferred place is just as fine.
Are you interested in joining our inspiring team?
Please fill in the application form with CV and salary request by 8.8.2021.
For further information please contact Vice President Group Procurement Pasi Kuusisto, tel. +358 10401 7698 on 23.6. at 14.00-16.00, 15.7. at 14.00-16.00 or 5.8. at 13.00-15.00.