Come and join our a+ team! At Accountor Finago we are forerunners for the future. Development, curiosity and growth give us purpose – we really have the ambition to be one step ahead. Here, new ideas are boosted with an open-minded attitude and flexibility - we are an a+ place to work!
Are you a purebred designer who gets excited about accounting and financial management? Neither were we, until we figured we can use Design and AI to transform these boring industries to the modern age!
You will join Accountor Finago’s Design Team of UX and Product Design professionals. We are passionate about innovation, customer-centricity, user research and user testing, experimentation, AI, Machine Learning, static sticky notes and shaping the future. We thrive on developing the best financial management software. We get the kicks out of disrupting decades old industry standards and practices. We are not afraid of challenges - or paper cuts.
What you will be doing
Your job is to bring an innovative, design driven, customer centric approach to product’s decision making. You will be promoting a proper use of MVP’s and adopting Lean startup methodologies in our key new development projects. You will work closely together with commercial product managers in driving our product development with vision and product strategy. You will be in a key role in defining what kind of product we are developing for our customers. Your tasks include:
- Facilitating ideation workshops with customers and internal stakeholders
- Gathering and managing product development ideas
- Defining and testing value propositions, and clarifying business models of new solutions together with product managers
- Prototyping, testing and validating solutions
- Designing concept level definition of the solution
- Taking part in product development projects as a Product Designer, co-operating with UX Designers and Scrum teams
- Writing descriptions and goals for product development projects together with project managers
- Communicating the purpose and goals of development projects for UX Designers, Scrum teams, and other internal stakeholders
- Supporting UX Designers in UI/UX Design work
With these strengths you are one step ahead
- Experience and knowledge of innovation methods and processes in a corporate setting
- Strong background and expertise in UX Design/Product Design or applicable design position.
- Conceptual thinking and ability to work with large and complex entities
- Facilitation skills
- User research skills and experience in data driven decision making
- Strong visual presentation skills
- Verbal communication skills in English and Finnish
- Proactive team player but can take full ownership of individual work
- Knowledge or high interest in design for AI and machine learning
You will also benefit from having experience in business design and knowledge in financial management, fintech, entrepreneurship and new software technologies particularly AI and machine learning.
Why join us
- You won’t be alone: You will join our Design team of UX Designers, Product Designers, Lead UX Designer and Head of Design
- We have great people here: a truly international group of professionals making top-quality software together
- Relaxed and trusting atmosphere, both at the office as well as working remotely
- Challenging and rewarding tasks
- We offer a substantial set of benefits:
- Competitive salary and a bonus program
- Transparency regarding salary ranges among various roles
- Your manager as your own personal coach to support you, your well-being and your career – with time dedicated regularly to you
- Yearly budget for professional development
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Extensive occupational health services
- Lunch and recreational benefits
- Employee-hosted recreational clubs – also virtually
Take advantage of this opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
For further questions, please contact our recruitment consultant, Suneeta Kadali by 16th of July: suneeta.kadali(at)finago.com, +358 44 334 4442.
We will be going through applications and calling for interviews after July.
We look forward to hearing from you and your skills, so please provide your application with a portfolio, salary request and a fun fact about yourself. We are actively following the process and might proceed to action on a rolling basis.
Please note that due to current circumstances with COVID-19, relocation matters are very complicated. For this reason, we will only proceed with applicants located in Finland for the time being.
About the company
Accountor Finago (https://finago.com/fi/) is the manufacturer of the leading financial management software products in Finland and a part of Accountor Group’s SME software business. The software products are used by over 2,500 accounting offices and we serve over 120,000 companies in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
Accountor (https://www.accountor.com/fi/finland) specializes in software solutions and outsourcing services for financial and HR services. The group employs about 2,350 experts in seven countries. Our mission is to help our customers use the possibilities of modern technology and digitalization in their everyday work. The group’s headquarters is in Espoo, Finland. In addition to Finland, we operate in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Russia and Ukraine. The turnover of the Accountor Group was 245 M€ in 2019.
You can read more about our supportive, trusting and friendly atmosphere
here on our social media pages or behind #accountorteam.