Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for Product Manager for e-houses, power distribution and electrification at ABB Oy, Process Industries division. As a Product Manager you are responsible for technical solutions and system specifications for e-houses from sales phase to project execution by defining the technology to be sold and implemented. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be in close contact with customers during the sales phase when defining e-house concepts and specifications for process industries customers.
In addition to this you will act as a Project Engineer for civil engineering during project executions. In order to be able to successfully collaborate with our customers and different stakeholders you will need good English and Finnish skills. You can work at ABB offices in Vaasa or Helsinki.
We offer you a challenging and rewarding position in an international working environment. You will have the opportunity for personal development in the form of training and an opportunity for professional development and career within the organization.
- Defining cost-efficient and sustainable e-house solutions for customers in close co-operation with Sales and Operations
- Acting as a Project Engineer for civil engineering during project executions
- Being the top expert in e-house system integrations and layout engineering
- Supporting Marketing, Sales, Project implementation, and Engineering to ensure that all technical solutions are correct from the very beginning
- Producing technical documentation
- Understanding of civil works and structural constructions
- Knowledge of modular e-house systems
- Experience on utilizing wide supplier networks
- Knowledge of electrical room layouts and requirements
- Knowledge of installations of electrical equipment is considered as a benefit
- Knowledge of Low, Medium or High Voltage Systems is considered as a benefit
- Good command of English and Finnish. We also appreciate other languages, especially Swedish
- Ideally you have a knowledge of ABB products
- You have ability to work independently and as a team member
More about us:
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering reliable electrification and automation solutions from devices to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment. Digitalization solutions including collaborative operations, remote services and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum, Cement, Chemical, Battery and Food & Beverage.
In Finland, ABB has about 5000 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we're also able to offer international job opportunities.
Yhteystiedot: If you have questions, please contact Engineering Manager Jani Yliaho, tel. +358 50 334 2527.
Työpaikan osoite: Strömbergintie 1, 00380 HELSINKI
Työ alkaa: As soon as possible
Työn kesto: yli 12 kuukautta
Haku päättyy: 31.12.2021
Jätä hakemus: Interested in joining the crew? Please apply for the position by December 31st 2021 at https://careers.abb/global/en/job/80379654/Product-Manager-e-houses. The position will be filled when we find a suitable candidate so apply as soon as possible.
Ilmoitus jätetty: 23.11.2021
TE-palvelujen ilmoitusnumero: 11075612
Lähde: TE-palvelujen asiakastietojärjestelmä