Could You be a newest member of Valmet DNA platform product management team?
Valmet Automation business line / Automation Platform R&D is looking for a Product Manager for Valmet DNA technology.
In your role, your main responsibilities are
- Product roadmap creation according business strategy
- Manage product requirements, communicate them to Automation Platform R&D programs and participate in program steering
- Participate product technology concepting together with R&D architects
- Manage R&D product pilot case search and approval
- Together with business unit specific product managers prepare new product sales tool data and sales/service material
- Develop product quality together with all end-to-end business functions
- Participate product marketing material making with Automation Marketing
- Participating to selected customer meetings as product technology authority
Ideal candidate for this position has
- Good knowledge about Valmet DNA automation platform
- Good knowledge about information management systems (DNA Info or other)
- Knowledge about some of the industries like pulp, paper, power, marine or process
- Suitable educational background (e.g. M.Sc or B.Sc in Engineering)
- Good team player
- Good communication skills, both in Finnish and in English
- Good skill in leading needed actions in matrix organization colleague teams
- Willingness to travel occasionally
We will offer you an interesting and challenging job with world class product technology in a global business environment, good working atmosphere, support from colleagues and a great opportunity for your professional growth in a global company.
For additional information, please contact Mika Vanne, mika.vanne (at) valmet.com or +358 40 5528371. To apply, submit your application with your CV and salary request by November 7, 2021.
Join the team!
When everything works together.
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. With 14,000 professionals around the world, we are the leading global developer and supplier of technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. Our commitment to moving our customers' performance forward requires creativity, technological innovations, service know-how - and above all, teamwork